Need a advice on pierced primer

<SNIPPED STUFF> I would concur that you seem to be loading this round a little to hot.<SNIPPED STUFF>
The OP did not load these rounds. He inherited them from a close friend. When he fired them, the primers pierced. Then he tried some factory loads and everything was fine (no pierced primers.) Now he's doing the best thing he can under the circumstances; disassembling the loads and starting over.

I've only read the first page of replies so I dont know if someone already caught this or not.

I just recently started shooting a 300 BlackOut with sub loads.

Just on the top row alone primers 1, 4 and 5 look like primers from sub loads. I see several others that look the same way.

So I would for sure pull all the remaining loaded rounds down and start over with all new components. I would pay close attention to what the powder looks like as well. Just incase the wrong power was used.

I bought a box of Nosler 308 loaded with125 bt that did that only shot 2 rounds . the other factory ammo of other brands worked just fine .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.