Muzzle brake questions?

Je4bowhuntin

Hello all. I have a .308 savage fcp-sr i have been playing with getting ready for shooting out to 600 and working on groups at 100-300. I am shooting off bipod and rear bag. It jumps hard left and up upon shot. It is already threaded and was thinking about a muzzlebrake or linear comp to get a more consistent jump direction...knocks me way off target. Not worried about the recoil really just keeping more on target if that makes sense. Any suggestions for a good one i can just screw on that dont need timed

Hello all. I have a .308 savage fcp-sr i have been playing with getting ready for shooting out to 600 and working on groups at 100-300. I am shooting off bipod and rear bag. It jumps hard left and up upon shot. It is already threaded and was thinking about a muzzlebrake or linear comp to get a more consistent jump direction...knocks me way off target. Not worried about the recoil really just keeping more on target if that makes sense. Any suggestions for a good one i can just screw on that dont need timed

If you meant clamp on (not threaded on the muzzle), check out Witt Machine

I have an APA Little Bastard II on my .308.
It is easy on and off, times with a jam nut.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.