Media separator tumbler?

Rilow

Thinking about getting a media separator but have question on how good they work on smaller cases like 223? Don't use one now just tap the media out of them but kinda a pita. What ones do some of you guys that use them use? Thanks

R, most brands should handle the .223 cases. My son use a RCBS with no issues and he does a ton of .223.

I have a Dillon that works real good. I also have a cheapie and it works good for smaller numbers of cases. No problems with 223.

I have the Frankfort Arsenal and it works ok. I only get it out if the tumbler is full of .223 or handgun brass. Larger rifle brass is easy enough to just pull out of the media by hand.

Thanks guys the bigger cases usually comes right out, seems like some of the 223 I have to tap em pretty good to get it out, so just wanted to make sure they work ok with the223 before bought one. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.