Mcwhorter rifles

I purchased a Mcwhorters rifle in 2013 and without going into great detail I will just say that I will in no way ever do business with them again.
If they were selling there rifles for half price I still would not do business with them.
The rifle I bought from them is now shooting good but I had to many issues to list and don't believe their money back guarantee. They will always have an excuse not to pay it.
I will say this. I will never buy another custom rifle from anyone before I go to the builder and watch them in person shoot a .5" group at 100yds and not just once but multiple times.

You will probably never own another custom rifle again. Did you try to work with them or go to them with an attitude? Anything man made can go south at some point. Most custom rifle builders will work with you if you give them the chance. Not saying you didn't but you didn't elaborate. You may have just gotten a bad barrel or they could have made a mistake. In either case you should have come away satisfied.

What was done to make it shoot good now as opposed to before? There are always two sides to every story as you know. You haven't told much about either side of the story. If you can, elaborate a little about the cartridge and load they provided you with as others may be thinking about a rifle from them.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.