Manners Stock, MCS-T4 for Tikka t3

tmanners

In response to all the requests that we have gotten in the past to do a stock for the Tikka T3, we have came out with a special version of the mcs-t4 stock. The inlet is designed to be a bolt in and go. It will work with both the Tactical and hunting versions of the Tikka T3. The stock will use your factory recoil lug out of your old stock, it is just a matter of pulling it out and placing it in the new one. For the guys that want to re barrel and run a remington style lug that is not be a problem just let us know which lug cut you need. We are also thinking about coming out with a special version of our mcs-sl light weight hunting stock, but want to get some feed back first.
Thank you very much,
tikkat3001.jpg

tikkat3002.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Tom!
Something to compliment the T3 lites should be a great seller.
What would the weight difference be comparing the mcs-sl light and the MCS-T4?

Here a few answers to your questions.

How about the bottom metal? All of the tikka T3's, tactical, hunting and lite have basically the same trigger guard. This stock is inleted so yours will drop in.

What would the weight difference be comparing the mcs-sl light and the MCS-T4? The mcs-t4 usually ends up around 2.7 lbs, these are bolt in's so we are adding a little heavier chop under the action, they will end up about 2.9 lbs. The mcs-sl will end up a little heavy also, with a pad it will be about 29ounces.

What is the approximate cost and will you offer a lefty? This is a standard inlet so the cost is same which is $475.00 plus shipping, it will come with a full inlet, have a1' decel pad and be in a solid color of your choice. Studs are $6.50 and cups are $15.00 each. Yes we will do this in a left-hand version also.

Thank you very much, Thomas Manners

Very nice. I too would like to see an ultralight version ie carbon fibre for the T3

Great start, I am sure they will be popular
yes for the T3 Lite I backpack hunt out here in Kommiefornia and I need an ultralite takedown stock or folder stock so I can comply with transport regulations while on certian public trails and walking through certian public campgrounds. How about a takedown behind the reciever at buttstock

Our mcs-t4 version has really taken off, we are now going forward with a special version of our mcs-sl stock for the tikka t3. we should have it up and going first of spring 2010. Thank you very much, Thomas Manners Manners Composite Stocks

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.