Tikka T3 Stock Replacement

I figure $30 for postage is a minor cost to pay for freight around the world. I've emailed Beretta to see what dosh they want for the stocks.
I've just cleaned up the A7 (which was in the safe next to the source of the fire) and after 8 hours of elbow grease ... its not coming up too bad. The bolt was stored at a seperate address - so this bit should be fine.

The scopes didn't melt (although they are still stuffed) - so i am hoping the heat wasn't too bad. Will take it to a gunsmith within the next 2 weeks for a look over anyway.

Collin,

I am in Canberra, my stock is a Tikka T3 Varmint stainless. You can have it for $300 shipped to Sydney.

I put a Bennelli recoil reducer in the butt and a Limbsaver pad on it.

I have been checking them out online. I am way excited to get one for my T3. I have shoot many guns with BC stocks and think they are great for the money.

Already have one on my T3 lite stainless 300wsm.
Getting ready to buy a CTR Scout 308, going to order anther one and get my gunsmith to open it up, to fit the bull barrel.

For everyone who is replacing their stocks with these Bell and Carlson Medalists, I have a question for you. Are you skim bedding these actions, Pillar bedding them, or just bolting them on and calling it good? Thanks

I plan on skim bedding mine, but have used as is for the last 3/4 years.

No pillar bed because of the solid alum bed. The action screws pull up solid and stop

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.