Looking for a new press

Loading 6.5 creed,308,7prc ,223 and a pile of other things I'll check them out . Thanks
I have the Frankford chinesium ripoff of the coax and that's still capable of immense consistency despite the gross things they had to do to make the price point. I can see wanting a turret, super slick idea, but having quick-change floating dies is where it's at for me personally. I love being able to pop the dies out to clean them or do something I forgot. The footprint is also great, as is the shell plate. I need to replace my cheapo eventually and I see nothing in the other ones that makes me inclined to second guess the forster. My buddy who used to compete says I'm exceeding anything he could make, I think a lot of that comes down to the Forster concepts in the knockoff press. The others are probably great, just my take.
Hi Jake, which model is this one? I am seeing Frankford Arsenal M-Press Coaxial Rifle/Handgun Reloading Press and a Frankford Arsenal F-1 Single Stage Press, and an X1 progressive.

Hi Jake, which model is this one? I am seeing Frankford Arsenal M-Press Coaxial Rifle/Handgun Reloading Press and a Frankford Arsenal F-1 Single Stage Press, and an X1 progressive.
M press, coax ripoff of the Forster coax. Are you thinking about getting one? I like the die holders a lot and they're always in stock at my local cabelas somehow. The shell plate needs preemptive modifications immediately out of the box and I'm happy to share what I did with folks.

M press, coax ripoff of the Forster coax. Are you thinking about getting one? I like the die holders a lot and they're always in stock at my local cabelas somehow. The shell plate needs preemptive modifications immediately out of the box and I'm happy to share what I did with folks.
Thanks for the info that Mpress is what they are selling here. I here will try to get the Redding, or go with another. If I decide to go with the Mpress I will shoot you a PM for the info.

This is Frankfort Arsenal's attempt to imitate a couple of the 2-column presses available today. I have one on order just for kicks and giggles. Chinese of course $119.70 :

1710092472866.png

I have posted this before but when using a bench mounted press (not the range versions) it is the Prazipress which is the best, in my opinion of course. The price and process of getting one into the U.S. will put off quite few folks, oh well.

1710093001681.png

This is the shortest model so there are two other larger presses for sale as well.

Yes there are others much cheaper and easier to buy but not this good.

😊