Looking for a new chronograph?

i am pretty sure the baronets are the same for both , the difference is the dispay box , and the case --

i dont really need to transfer the data off the box? so the sporter probably would have worked just fine -

I had a Magnetospeed for quite awhile. Although it worked very well it was frustrating due to the POI change. I felt like I was almost doing load development twice when it was all said and done with it. I have a Labradar now and it's sure nice using it on every shot. I have a much better understanding of temp sensitivity and ES etc after chronoing 60 shots in various conditions with it vs the Magneto speed where those 60 rounds would have been essentially wasted due to poi shift and inaccuracy at times. The cost of the labradar is a bit high even though it has been very useful.

I had a Magnetospeed for quite awhile. Although it worked very well it was frustrating due to the POI change. I felt like I was almost doing load development twice when it was all said and done with it. I have a Labradar now and it's sure nice using it on every shot. I have a much better understanding of temp sensitivity and ES etc after chronoing 60 shots in various conditions with it vs the Magneto speed where those 60 rounds would have been essentially wasted due to poi shift and inaccuracy at times. The cost of the labradar is a bit high even though it has been very useful.
Exactly, having information all the time is well worth the price for me. Also as mentioned, get the external battery pack($20 Ebay/Amazon)

You buy 2 battery packs and you never have trouble.. the best part you can Chrono with no sun.. fast set up.

Lab radar, only fault will only go to 3900 FPS
NONSENSE !!!
22we.png

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.