LongRangeHunting AR500 deer group buy. I need your input!

Sounds like I need to work on a full size target some more. The vital etching would not be visible at a distance unless painted a different color, so I think it would be a good thing to leave in and you can always analyze where a shooter placed the bullet.

Tyler, I have a full size mule deer buck paper target I us a lot the would work real well, they have it with the head down kind of in a sneak node the puts the horns low enough a guy could probably make a nice two piece deer. If you want to take a look I'd send you one.

Tyler, we are in the mountains presenting the LRH-NTO Shooting Classes.

No cell.

I would like it all, for my uses I need the whole thing so we can train shooters and practice and make out aim points so we need the legs to get that behind the shoulder shot or top of the shoulder. I also like to work with quartering shots so needing a whole body would let me get the most out of it.
I would prefer no etching of the vitals, have yet to see a deer with vitals out lined so I want the shooter to pick the shot placement based on the animal and position.
It could be made in three pieces either hang it side by side tight with a couple bolt straps would work but having the whole deer would be awesome!!

You and Tyler both make good points I wasn't thinking of.

I want to create what you guys want. We are in the process of ramping up production as we have several retailers wanting targets, some folks wanting us to drop ship targets, etc, plus we're getting increased orders of scope levels, levers, and are working on our bullpup chassis.

Moral of the story being I'll make sure we come out with whatever you find useful, and as quickly as possible :)

Alright guys, I've been designing some targets. Tried to make them realistic, and have properly sized and shaped vital zones.

We have...

Big Daddy:

RMjfKcJ.png

Little Momma:

ANCIGHt.png

Mr Piggy/Javelina:

h5XBej5.png

Sir Yote:

vCUTIUV.png

What are your thoughts? Can get quotes quickly

Saw this out side a gun store I visited yesterday. Kinda cool but it's way too heavy and scaled for a deer that's over 400lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 48
Guys, pricing is as follows for the life size animal targets in 3/8" thick AR500:

Buck: $560+shipping
Doe: $400+shipping
Javelina/Small Pig: $220+shipping
Coyote: $105+shipping

If enough folks are interested I will offer a LRH group buy discount.

MDTPy7I.png

GGZvWWl.png

Coyote and hog are up first. Coyote has been reshaped just a hair so it's still full size but can fit in a flat rate box for $18 shipping.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.