AR500 targets I made to help quickly measure group size

Hadn't seen anything like this...so I made em! AR500 waterjet cut targets with an inch grid etched into them VERY shallow. Looks like a standard plate through your scope, up close you can get an estimate of group size almost instantly. Prices are only $50 for a 10" gridded, and $60 for a 12" gridded...lower than any other plain waterjet cut plates I've found.

NImVcxZ.jpg

xSjQMTG.jpg

Also did some full size IPSC with scoring zones etched in:

xroqNtn.jpg

I'm sorry, I am kinda new here. I see in your profile you are a sponsor. Which company? I'd like to purchase a 12" model.

I'd be interested in the animal sized one as well.

Those are great! I'm wondering f if you could use some dark chalk and rub it across the plate and see the lines? Or use something else? lightbulb
I would think that if you started with black spray paint and then rolled over it with white you might get the desired effect.

For that matter you could use white spray point and then just run the lines with a black sharpie/magic marker and get a nice clear grid as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.