Len's new 7 LRM - first day at the range

I am having Gunwerks put a new barrel on my action, chambered in this LRM. My only concerns were about the long term viability of the cartridge and availability of brass, so do you all think my concerns are unfounded?

I am having Gunwerks put a new barrel on my action, chambered in this LRM. My only concerns were about the long term viability of the cartridge and availability of brass, so do you all think my concerns are unfounded?

I doubt that Gunwerks is doing away with their 7LRM anytime soon. I also think that this cartridge design has a real future and is not just a fad. I would/will do another 7LRM in a heartbeat. I'm pretty sure that Hornady is also making the brass now for Gunwerks with their headstamp which should be some assurance of future supply.
You're gonna love the work they do for you and I am very impressed with the work they did for me.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.