Lazz toting bighorn busting buddy

Roy ,

As you can see , Buffalobobob has abandoned you to the laughing wolves /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif However , since you were so kind a s to send me a video of the Pillsbury dough boy falling down laughing so hard he pooped right there on camera ( how em....bareassing ) I have set aside further personal attacks ( mainly cause I'm so dull witted I can't think of anything fast enough and even if I did I type slower than you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif )

Scott said the closest tower lasered at 1900 something . As you already know he was using a swaro . He had to take a very steady rest to get multiple readings on that target that were consistent . His guides were amazed by the performance , especially a they had maps that they were used to using for distance figures in conjunction with gps figures .

Adam , the load was the factory 168 smk touted at ( I forget ) velocity but the Oehler showed it to be very optimistic out of his Sako trg. That rifle is now on it's way to Montana for a " salon " session with Kirby Allen that will include a holland brake . holland recoil lug , McMillan trg stock ,pillar bedded , trigger massaged , ..........well , you get the picture . Looking forward to developing a round for it when it flies home .

p.s. Roy, what is a 338 pwm ? is the middle letter stand for whipped and the other two for cat( sorta ) and magnum ? I would use the little guy here but he's resting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Jim Brown

Here you go Roy. A little help. No more Arkansas. Only 49 states now.

368613.jpg

Guess that this means there are no more hunting and fishing limits /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.