John Schneider

We have enough unvetted terrorists that have crossed our border from mexico now that the usa has a huge security problem. The usa bombing targets inside iran, has not only awakened the muslim world, but Russisa, Turkey and others are on alert. Enough of their people are here now to do a major attack that will make the trade center look like a holiday festival.
Our country is in danger. We are messing around in the Isralie border now where murder and terrorism are daily acts. The world now is aligning with countries binding together. Saying that this is a democrat vs republican, second amendment thing shows the alertness of our citizens, on political matters.
Not to mention since the border is wide open fentanyl, and diseases pouring in such as the leopracy outbreak recently in florida. We have just about weakened our country to a apathetic mood. This country can easily takened in a few days with an enemy government.
How about your child coming home from school and announcing they are going thru a sex change through our government standards without the parents not having any say. The school girl that was raped in virginia with a supposedly boy identified girl in the girls restroom. And when the father of the girl protested at a school board meeting, and was arrested and called and identified by the fbi as a domestic terrorist. Most democrats and republicans drink out of the same dipper now. Look how many of both parties cheered when the nordstream pipeline was blown up. Not realizing thru their ignorance that a lot of europe was going into winter and with no heat. We have a whitehouse full of enemies on both sides of the aisle. Without John Kennedy, Jim Jordan, Chip Roy and others speaking out about these evils. I was not a bush fan but when he left office our government owed 3 trillion dollars, now the deficit is nearing 34 trillion with our latest spending sprees. Giving immigrants all a 2400.00 dollar a month check while the average social security recepient gets 1300.00 a month is absurd. Not only should our president, be given his reward, but most of the congress and senate deserve it too.

For what? The lead witness in the impeachment hearings said there was no evidence of any impeachable offense.
There never will be any evidence. It's Biden 😂. Any politician regardless of party is a crook. Some worse than others. I can't believe people put faith in a judicial system after the last 8 years lol. Nothing will happen to Biden or trump. Just wasting money and time.

Last edited:
World war 3 is imminent unless we turn our foreign policy around quick. Sending money and weapons to ukraine is stupid. Zelenski now has 5 vacation mansions around the world, while his selling of our military equipment to known enemies of the usa. With all the technology that was left abandoned in afghanistan. Now china iran russia and other enemies have our latest technology to use against our own people. Not to lastly mention the drug cartels in mexico now have enough of our military equipment to do an invasion here.....our whitehouse is full of the children of satan.

World war 3 is imminent unless we turn our foreign policy around quick. Sending money and weapons to ukraine is stupid. Zelenski now has 5 vacation mansions around the world, while his selling of our military equipment to known enemies of the usa. With all the technology that was left abandoned in afghanistan. Now china iran russia and other enemies have our latest technology to use against our own people. Not to lastly mention the drug cartels in mexico now have enough of our military equipment to do an invasion here.....our whitehouse is full of the children of satan.
Agreed.

@JakeC Thanks for the calm words. I cannot believe where we are at now. I cannot imagine a way to get to a better place.

I mean now we are using the courts to attack political opponents by both sides. We currently have a political system that 2 sides and their Uber wealthy donors have reworked for their gain. It seems like voters of all types have no representation and no one to vote for. This is not clearer than the next presidential election cycle. Where we have one extremist running against a guy he is trying to throw in jail. The tagline on that is the guy they want to jail is likely to exercise power again to stay in office after being voted out. Whether you believe the results or not, that is the process that was in place before the election started. We have huge money handlers buying our vote through false information overload.

With these 2 sides, are you well represented by either? Can you name an active hunter/shooter amongst all of them?

God save America.

Last edited:
Well I'm not quite sure the things you stated were facts.

First trump didn not make policy based on his hotels if he did he would not have lost over half his wealth since being president. You have not been alive long enough to name another that lost money while president. That math just doesn't add up.

Second you seem way off on the wars happily. Now. Why would he not send his in-laws. They are by the way Jewish. And last I check it lead to the Abraham's accord.
I also might add how on earth you make a leap of logic to them orchestrating the current war? This makes zero sense. It was started by a terror attack.

The rest I agree with. Don't think we should be calling for that no matter who is in office. But pretending what you said has any actual truth or reason behind it is wrong and should be called out. Plenty of other things to criticize the man over but you are wrong on those two points.
I said They were examples of things in the public record that people used to call for arrest and jailing or demise of the previous president. I'll happily chitchat and rebut your critique of factuality or explain my logic in a different conversation but you took my point correctly, that calling for stringing up an old man is more clearly ridiculous when you put on the glasses of someone who rabidly hates "your" guy. If the dehumanizing things someone says sound infuriating with a different subject then what's being said is probably irresponsible and not something I want associated with the 2A or hunting community. Seems fair right?

The childishness is what amazes me. You would think we elected fifth grade girls.

In my mind, a military person, LEO, teachers and pastor should hold themselves to a high standard... especially " leaders of the free world". Sadly, I guess that is too much to expect.