John Schneider

I definitely will not vocalize any support for him or that kind of speech. It's disgusting and bullying and unamerican no matter who is in office. It's embarrassing that someone would superimpose that upon me just because I'm pro 2A and pro hunting and belong to this forum. People didn't like that talk during the Bush reign, I remember that very clearly. A lot of my high school friends died or were permanently wounded in the Halliburton wars, died in the name of fictional WMD and fantasy "nation building", but I didn't like it when people fantasized about killing that president. People got pretty casual about it during the Obama years for some reason, I didn't like it then. People were certainly touchy about the T word when DJT was making foreign policy decisions based on who rented out his hotel, or when he showed the Russian foreign minister classified documents, or when he sent his unqualified family to Israel to orchestrate the runup to the current war, but talk about lynching him was disgusting even then. Now we have a narrative of treason that's so comparably threadbare to really any of the last 4 presidents that it's sole purpose seems to be to condone the kind of speech I'm seeing here. You're free to say it, I'm free to say that anyone carrying water for this type of delusion is an embarrassment to anyone who believes in law and the constitution.

Eh. World were headed to probably gonna have things a lot scarier than mean words. West has had essentially 80 years of peace and tranquility, the octogenarian class in power currently in charge have certainly experienced it. Sadly they are making decisions in a world they didn't create without the skills to maintain it. The "greatest" generation bubble wrapped the western world, sadly it eliminated the natural order of consequences for bad decisions.

When our chickens come home to roost from 80 years of poorly managing the saftey we were given.... mean words will be the easy days. What's the proper response to a leader who slow walks the world to he'll, through avarice and incompetence? Asking for a friend....

I definitely will not vocalize any support for him or that kind of speech. It's disgusting and bullying and unamerican no matter who is in office. It's embarrassing that someone would superimpose that upon me just because I'm pro 2A and pro hunting and belong to this forum. People didn't like that talk during the Bush reign, I remember that very clearly. A lot of my high school friends died or were permanently wounded in the Halliburton wars, died in the name of fictional WMD and fantasy "nation building", but I didn't like it when people fantasized about killing that president. People got pretty casual about it during the Obama years for some reason, I didn't like it then. People were certainly touchy about the T word when DJT was making foreign policy decisions based on who rented out his hotel, or when he showed the Russian foreign minister classified documents, or when he sent his unqualified family to Israel to orchestrate the runup to the current war, but talk about lynching him was disgusting even then. Now we have a narrative of treason that's so comparably threadbare to really any of the last 4 presidents that it's sole purpose seems to be to condone the kind of speech I'm seeing here. You're free to say it, I'm free to say that anyone carrying water for this type of delusion is an embarrassment to anyone who believes in law and the constitution.
Huh?

I'm curious if you are looking for confrontation? You are absolutely correct we all have a right to speak our mind but bashing a president that most 2nd amendment loving individuals happen to approve of on a site that is plum full of second amendment loving people seems confrontational to say the least…. I have to ask why? Or am I misunderstanding your speech? Please enlighten me if I misconstrued your post

I'm curious if you are looking for confrontation? You are absolutely correct we all have a right to speak our mind but bashing a president that most 2nd amendment loving individuals happen to approve of on a site that is plum full of second amendment loving people seems confrontational to say the least…. I have to ask why? Or am I misunderstanding your speech? Please enlighten me if I misconstrued your post
I stated how I feel about cheerleading violent speech just because you don't like a guy. I gave realistic examples of things that have really happened which some people have used as a basis for discussing violence against a different guy. I promise you don't know how I feel about Trump because that's not the point of what I said, but it feels very different with a change in perspective doesn't it? I'm not sure what the 2A has to do with the former president, I know hundreds of gun users at every level of the game that do not associate the two. What did he do for us? The bump stock ban happened on his watch, but he tried to keep gun stores open during the shutdowns. He called for stricter background checks for the sake of having something to say after Parkland, but also purged the check system of hundreds of thousands of names, many of whom were unconstitutionally retained and wrongfully scrutinized. My point is that calling for extreme prejudice, violence, and extrajudicial execution all attacks the constitution as much as any gun grab and in this space makes the 2A/hunting community look bad. I'm not responsible for how you construe that any more than I am for you getting bristly towards a neighbor just because you sense something other than straight praise for the former president. He did a lot right. But he wasn't perfect. Neither were my point. You should be able to criticize a president whether you voted for them or not, they all have flaws we need to be honest about.

But using a pro 2A, pro hunting platform I'm proud of to support a guy calling for lynching an elderly idiot is a mistake that I want no part of. Does that make sense? No antagonism meant, you asked an honest question.

We call a spade a spade and sugar coating it will get us no where. I believe once all the treasonous people are uncovered, the medical lies and the satanic federal reserve are all shown " We WILL see public executions of lots of government people, hollyweird, all three letter agencies at the highest level any many others. This nation and world has been infiltrated with people beholding to the Kharzarian mafia ( satanic worshippers) if you do not know what this means do your research, you are living in the matrix! John Schneider was just hitting the tip of the iceberg!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations you just took the lead in the dumbest post of the year with just a week to go!