John Burns

I did not know John was in with Wyo Arms... I follow them on Facebook, I didn't think they worked with anything other than AR-15's.... Very interesting & thank you for the heads up!

t

That would make sense. He's posted several videos of him shooting AR-15's on YouTube John Burns - YouTube

He and John Porter have always been my favorites to watch on TV. Both seem like really down to earth guys. I still watch "How to shoot beyond belief" at least once a year.

That would make sense. He's posted several videos of him shooting AR-15's on YouTube John Burns - YouTube

He and John Porter have always been my favorites to watch on TV. Both seem like really down to earth guys. I still watch "How to shoot beyond belief" at least once a year.

Thanks for the link. I have the beyond belief video as well, seems like a personable enough guy. John Porter does too.

t

Yes to second that this is a older thread, John Burns is and was the shooting knowledge behind the Best of the West show. Since John moved on, Porter and Peterson seemed to be the only guys left that made the show. Nothing personal or no disrespect meant but John Burns made the show. Sure miss his knowledge and ability to read shooting situations. I hear he's on the 24 hour campfire forum. He has my respect for sure. Definitely like to see him on another long range hunting show.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts