John Schneider

Congratulations you just took the lead in the dumbest post of the year with just a week to go!
Why is it the dumbest, usually when people say that it's based on pure political biased and no facts. So elaborate on why it's the dumbest post instead of just saying it. Because just saying someone's post is dumb is pointless.

I stated how I feel about cheerleading violent speech just because you don't like a guy. I gave realistic examples of things that have really happened which some people have used as a basis for discussing violence against a different guy. I promise you don't know how I feel about Trump because that's not the point of what I said, but it feels very different with a change in perspective doesn't it? I'm not sure what the 2A has to do with the former president, I know hundreds of gun users at every level of the game that do not associate the two. What did he do for us? The bump stock ban happened on his watch, but he tried to keep gun stores open during the shutdowns. He called for stricter background checks for the sake of having something to say after Parkland, but also purged the check system of hundreds of thousands of names, many of whom were unconstitutionally retained and wrongfully scrutinized. My point is that calling for extreme prejudice, violence, and extrajudicial execution all attacks the constitution as much as any gun grab and in this space makes the 2A/hunting community look bad. I'm not responsible for how you construe that any more than I am for you getting bristly towards a neighbor just because you sense something other than straight praise for the former president. He did a lot right. But he wasn't perfect. Neither were my point. You should be able to criticize a president whether you voted for them or not, they all have flaws we need to be honest about.

But using a pro 2A, pro hunting platform I'm proud of to support a guy calling for lynching an elderly idiot is a mistake that I want no part of. Does that make sense? No antagonism meant, you asked an honest question.
Well I'm not quite sure the things you stated were facts.

First trump didn not make policy based on his hotels if he did he would not have lost over half his wealth since being president. You have not been alive long enough to name another that lost money while president. That math just doesn't add up.

Second you seem way off on the wars happily. Now. Why would he not send his in-laws. They are by the way Jewish. And last I check it lead to the Abraham's accord.
I also might add how on earth you make a leap of logic to them orchestrating the current war? This makes zero sense. It was started by a terror attack.

The rest I agree with. Don't think we should be calling for that no matter who is in office. But pretending what you said has any actual truth or reason behind it is wrong and should be called out. Plenty of other things to criticize the man over but you are wrong on those two points.

I am wary of anyone who arbitrarily throws around the word treason and hanging. Because it usually ends with your guy and not my guy.
I agree 100%, and also agree 100% with Jake.

It is not only our right but our DUTY to stand up to the treasonous in our midst, but anymore if we don't like the guy that's the first word out of many peoples mouths- but like you said it's ALWAYS the 'other' guy.

In my opinion, it shows a lack of leadership on the part of the opposing Party, but it's been a very long tjme since we had an actual LEADER in either party.

To call for the execution of a sitting President is wrong on many levels and just goes to show how far from our roots we've gotten.
There was a time when folks understood that the other sides opinion counts, too, and they make up roughly 50% of the population. Either both sides work together, or NOTHING gets done- which is what we've had for a very long time.
Do I support JB, heck no but I'm sure not going to support any physical harm to him either.

Why is it the dumbest, usually when people say that it's based on pure political biased and no facts. So elaborate on why it's the dumbest post instead of just saying it. Because just saying someone's post is dumb is pointless.
DJT was making foreign policy decisionCrinnes based on who rented out his hotel, or when he showed the Russian foreign minister classified documents, or when he sent his unqualified family to Israel to orchestrate the runup to the current war,
I see you only ask for facts when it doesn't fit your narrative. Lets see some facts on these Corinne Jean Pierre, CNN, NPR talking points. This is what makes it the award winner to date.

Understanding Article 103b (Aiding the Enemy) of the UCMJ

Aiding or attempting to aid the enemy refers to the transfer of arms, ammunition, supplies, money, etc., to an enemy; this does not include the furnishing of subsistence, quarters, comforts, or aid that is lawfully entitled to prisoners of war.

The withdrawal from Afghanistan was not a debacle or poor decision making but a calculated tactical move. Sending pallets of cash to our enemies as well as transporting illegal entries through out our country. I could go on….

If we were to really uncover all the corruption, most of those leading our country would be imprisoned. I wish we could do that but I don't see that ever happening. Both sides have crooks within their ranks but I do think there are more on the left.

Perhaps if a few were prosecuted others would willingly step down to avoid prosecution.

Are the acts worthy of death? That would be for a jury to decide. If only we could get all of them before a jury.

Make no mistake, our country is crumbling. Corruption from within and illegal immigration from without. We cannot sustain this or we will collapse.

Given the current state of social media, the FBI must be busy chasing these things 24/7.

Treason is a funny word, not a crime if you win.