is NIKON a bad word

Nothing wrong with Nikon it's my fav brand for anything under 800 yards. They are on almost all my rigs. I use night force for over 800 cause they have so much more ajustment in them. Let me start by saying I own two vortex and also like them. But the people who say that Nikon doesn't rack as well don't know what they are talking about all mine track perfect. Also warranty can't be beat. Funny story is I was just at cabelas and the rep was selling a vortex to a guy and said they were very similar which I have to agree. Then he went to tell the guy he should buy vortex cause the Nikon warranty wasn't very good. I had to inter up and tell him my story. One day at the range I backed over a few of my brothers guns. One with a Nikon on it and crushed the scope. Sent it back to Nikon with a letter stating what happen and in a few weeks new scope was on the doorstep. Kinda made me a repeat customer and really showed how elk the warranty is.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.