Is Weaver a dirty word?

Coyboy

I did a search for info on weavers 4 x 14 tactical 1st focal plane mil dot. No info, but I'm considering one.

Does anyone have any experience with this new scope?

Some of you who do gunshop work may have installed for customers. What was your impression of this scope?

I havent been able to find one to look through before ordering, and I would hate to buy it just to find out that it has "two 2X4's and tennis balls for a recticle." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Coyboy

I believe that model is discontinued. The owner at Libety Optics had some and said they were being discontinued when he talked to Weaver. I will edit this with his web page.

[ QUOTE ]
I did a search for info on weavers 4 x 14 tactical 1st focal plane mil dot. No info, but I'm considering one.

Does anyone have any experience with this new scope?

Some of you who do gunshop work may have installed for customers. What was your impression of this scope?

I havent been able to find one to look through before ordering, and I would hate to buy it just to find out that it has "two 2X4's and tennis balls for a recticle." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Weaver Tactical

SWFA has them in stock, I believe...sakofan....
I have never seen one though.

sakofan
The link you posted is the scope I'm refering to, I found them at Natchez for about 100 bucks cheaper. I think I'll order one and give it a try. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surpriesed.

[ QUOTE ]
sakofan
The link you posted is the scope I'm refering to, I found them at Natchez for about 100 bucks cheaper. I think I'll order one and give it a try. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surpriesed.

[/ QUOTE ]

SWFA will match any price from other competitors, FWIW. Chris @ SWAFA is a really good guy to work with, and supports us shooters.
The Optic Zone doesn't show one, but you may give Jon a shout and see if he could get you one as well.

I was surprised to see that scope had a FFP reticle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
If this scope is anything like a Gland Slam, w/ a FFP reticle, it should be GTG.
If you get one, please check back in a give us the low down...sakofan..

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.