Is it Common for 6.5 PRC Short Actions to Fail to Eject Live Rounds

Well they sent me the repair kit. I replaced all of the parts and it is still failing to eject live rounds. Interestingly enough, when I load the magazine with three rounds, it now appears to eject the last loaded round (bottom in magazine). Anyway, after being informed that the solution didn't work, Bergara sent me a return label for me to return it to them for their inspection and repair.
Glad it sounds as though they are attempting to take care of you. Let us know the final fix.

The rifle has been to Bergara and back. So, now it has a new ejector and ejector spring. They replaced the magazine kit. The invoice that was returned with the rifle states "test fired 3 rounds without issue". Well, spent rounds were never an issue. After having corresponding with a few others online with the same rifle. They all checked loading the magazine and trying to eject spent rounds rather than emptying with the floor plate and had the same issue. It is clearly an ejection port size issue. I'm guessing that most people who have a detachable floor plate just never attempt to unload by way of cycling rounds or if they do, it's a non-issue. I guess having the live round available in hand rather than flinging out may even be a good issue to have. Not one, including me, has had an issue with spent rounds.

I just revisited the video clip and watched, full speed, a couple of times, then i paused it and tried to go frame by frame.

It looks like the ejector is kicking the brass out BUT, as the bolt head travels back into the receiver, the case head is off the the ejector and the receiver is catching the case and retaining it.