Introduction - Triggered Precision Machine LLC

Welcome from extreme SE MS/SW AL. I like to design new cartridges and modify old ones or sometimes just build old ones and wildcat loads with new components. I've used household names to build all or parts of my stuff, and I've used guys just getting started. Some of my worst fiascos were from nationally known super gun builders, and some of my best work has been from unknown hobby machinists just getting started. I hav3 reamers here, no 4, that need using to build a rifle from. I have some parts onhand, so may be messaging very soon!

Good to see you on here Shawn! TPM does great work, the muzzle brake he did for my customers rifle is a work of art. Shawn is building 2 rifles for my business, 6.5x47 Lapua and a .338 Lapua Mag Improved. He knows the big powder burners well and the components he uses match the quality of his work. 5 Star recommendation. Jeff @rifleguru

H1CP3Gua
Thanks Jeff! Always a pleasure.

@Triggered Precision I surfed through your website, somehow I missed the write upon how you do blueprinting actions. Service providers sort of have different ways and what comprises a total blueprint job. Do you bush bolts as well? Do you time 700 bolt handles for best primary extraction?

I may have an action to send you, just waiting to find a deal on a bolt.

There are lots of people out there who can do action/bolt work, but I would rather send business to start up single person operation

Nez

Last edited:
Well gents, thank you for the tech advice. We do have Starlink and I activated the wifi calling feature on my phone which helped a ton. Thank you!

On a side note, I sent Len off a check to become a site sponsor. This seems like a great community so far. I appreciate everyone who's reached out! Keep it coming!

Here's some pics of a nice, clean Bat HR action with two 30" Bartlein 8 Twist barrels chambered in 300 PRC. The customer wanted to do away with the self timing feature on the Cortina Tuner Brake, so I pinned the brake collar and timed it to both barrels, a very clean and easy way to go. This stuff is a blast!

IMG_4614.JPG

IMG_4615.JPG

IMG_4617.JPG

Well gents, thank you for the tech advice. We do have Starlink and I activated the wifi calling feature on my phone which helped a ton. Thank you!

On a side note, I sent Len off a check to become a site sponsor. This seems like a great community so far. I appreciate everyone who's reached out! Keep it coming!

Here's some pics of a nice, clean Bat HR action with two 30" Bartlein 8 Twist barrels chambered in 300 PRC. The customer wanted to do away with the self timing feature on the Cortina Tuner Brake, so I pinned the brake collar and timed it to both barrels, a very clean and easy way to go. This stuff is a blast!

View attachment 487362

View attachment 487363

View attachment 487364
Man what a sweet looking freedom stick!!

View attachment 487362

View attachment 487363

View attachment 487364
If you have an Apple device sometimes the wifi calling feature deactivates when your phone updates or some other quirks. My kids phones do that a lot! When we lost cell service (no thanks to at&t) the only way we could talk to each other was having that turned on and connected to a router. If you change phones not all setting will be applied, so check often. Not sure what the icon looks like on "home" screen for wifi calling? Glad things are working out!

@Triggered Precision I surfed through your website, somehow I missed the write upon how you do blueprinting actions. Service providers sort of have different ways and what comprises a total blueprint job. Do you bush bolts as well? Do you time 700 bolt handles for best primary extraction?

I may have an action to send you, just waiting to find a deal on a bolt.

There are lots of people out there who can do action/bolt work, but I would rather send business to start up single person operation

Nez

My website definitely needs work! Thanks for pointing out the lack of blueprint info, I will work on getting that and some other stuff updated ASAP!

Thanks!

View attachment 487362

View attachment 487363

View attachment 487364
Nice work