Introduction - Triggered Precision Machine LLC

Hey guys,

I had a forum member reach out a few days ago to give me a heads up that my company was mentioned here, so I thought it would be beneficial to create an account and give you all the information on my company and myself, straight from the horse's mouth.

My name is Shawn Boggeman, I started precision machining in my early teens within the aerospace industry. I ran the CNC machine shop of that same aerospace company in San Diego, CA. for several years. I've been involved in the competitive shooting world since I was 10 years old; everything from trap / skeet / international trap shooting to rimfire and long range sniper / precision rifle matches. Every rifle I have owned was custom built by myself or my father for the last 20 years.

In 2014, I shifted gears and went to work for a large metropolitan police department, where I made the SWAT team, and shortly after became a SWAT Sniper. I held this position until mid 2021 when I picked up and moved to a different state, and started again with another police department.

In early 2022, I began acquiring the machinery and tooling necessary to conduct professional rifle building and gunsmith work. Near the end of August 2022, I had all the basic equipment to start my business and founded Triggered Precision Machine LLC here in Idaho ( FFL 07 ). I immediately found myself inundated with orders for custom hunting rifles and custom match rifles.I am a one man operation and pride myself on attention to detail and perfection. During this calendar year I've completed over 50 rifle builds of varying complexity. Each rifle is thoroughly inspected and test fired to confirm function and accuracy before it leaves my shop. I am committed to growing my company with a focus on customer service and truly accurate rifles. So far I have been blessed and things are going incredibly well and rapidly growing.

As for my current capabilities, these include: chambering all major manufacturer threaded tenon actions, muzzle threading, crowning, cerakote to include patterns and designs, composite stock modifications, stock skim bedding and pillar bedding, custom one-off gun parts, scope mounting and leveling, timed muzzle brake install, Remington 700 blueprinting, Remington 700 bolt replacement, and much more. I also do a considerable amount of pistol work to include pistol slide milling for optics, slide cutouts, serrations, polymer grip enhancements (stippling), trigger tuning, accuracy modifications, sight installs and once again, cerakote.

I will do everything from shortening and re-threading a barrel to full on custom build packages. I place a heavy emphasis on customer communication and keep all my customers up to date and aware of their projects. Another defining feature of my company is short lead times. Generally if I have all parts in hand, I will have a rifle, built, coated and tested in a week or less, depending on the project. I keep a constantly revolving stock of barrels, stocks, chassis and other precision rifle components. Currently I am a dealer for TriggerTech Triggers, AG Composites, Proof Research, Brux Barrels, MDT, MPA, Terminus Actions, Zermatt Actions, Salmon River Solutions, Aero Precision, Hawkins Precision and more.

I appreciate whichever member took the time to mention my company here on this forum. Being a small start-up business, I will take all the help I can get with it comes to getting my name and reputation out there.

Please keep me in consideration for your next rifle project or modification, I'd love to help out forum members any way that I can.

One thing to clarify before I go for the night, it was brought to my attention that there was some hesitation in recommending my company because there was no publicly listed phone number. The reason for that is two-fold. First, I am a one man show focused on getting work done so I prefer email communication that I can respond to in between job setups, cerakote curing, CNC mill running, etc. Lots of gun builders out there will tell you the same thing, work doesn't get done by talking on the phone. That being said, if you prefer an old school phone conversation, I am all for it. Shoot me an email with a specific date and time in mind and I will call you, or you can call me. I've chatted on the phone with customers for hours in the past, ironing out the details on their project and clearing up any concerns. Next, having email communications helps me stay organized. Its easy for me to pull up a customer's email and see everything we talked about, including specifics on the order and any changes. These are then easily translated to the invoice for work order accuracy.

Well, there ya have it. I appreciate the opportunity to serve you guys and hope to hear from some of you in the future.

I've attached a few pics of my recent work for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you!

Shawn Boggeman
www.triggeredprecision.com
[email protected]

View attachment 483048View attachment 483049View attachment 483050View attachment 483051View attachment 483052View attachment 483053View attachment 483054View attachment 483055View attachment 483057View attachment 483058
Those are some really great looking rifles. Exactly works. I have several REM.700 classics and have been thinking about doing something with one of them. I just might have to look you up. Wish you all the best in your business, sounds like you're getting a good start.

What is your lead time on a chamber/muzzle thread job?

I can do the work in 3 business days or less if I have the reamer and gauges, if I have to order them that adds some time depending on the availability. Cerakote adds a couple of days. At this point I am up to about 40 difference chamber reamers and I'm still open to buying new ones upon customer request. If its an oddball or a wildcat I give the customer two options, I'll buy the reamer, split the cost with the customer and keep the reamer for my library afterwords, or the customer can pay for the reamer in full and they can own it.

-Shawn

Gents,

I've received several phone calls over the last few days, with no voicemails left. The shop is out of town a little ways and cell service is very, very poor here. I generally cannot receive phone calls, sometimes they will come through for whatever reason. That being said, please leave me a voice mail, when I head into town and get service, all the voice mails pop up and I will return your call. I also have no issue receiving text messages so if you would like to contact me that way, that works also.

I'm working on getting a new cell service provider for better reception up here. ;)

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Gents,

I've received several phone calls over the last few days, with no voicemails left. The shop is out of town a little ways and cell service is very, very poor here. I generally cannot receive phone calls, sometimes they will come through for whatever reason. That being said, please leave me a voice mail, when I head into town and get service, all the voice mails pop up and I will return your call. I also have no issue receiving text messages so if you would like to contact me that way, that works also.

I'm working on getting a new cell service provider for better reception up here. ;)

Thanks and have a great weekend.
If you know the direction of the closest tower then install an outdoor booster and point it in the direction of that tower. It has helped me where I'm at in a low spot. Make sure trees aren't blocking to signal. Are you getting better outdoor signal than indoor? If so, it's the building causing interference even with windows it doesn't help. Metal structures are worse than wooden ones. Hope this helps.

https://www.weboost.com/products/home-studio

or

https://www.wilsonamplifiers.com/?m...Boosters&utm_term=weboost&utm_content=weBoost

Basically the same?

Hope all goes well for you and your business!
Nice to have you!

I can do the work in 3 business days or less if I have the reamer and gauges, if I have to order them that adds some time depending on the availability. Cerakote adds a couple of days. At this point I am up to about 40 difference chamber reamers and I'm still open to buying new ones upon customer request. If its an oddball or a wildcat I give the customer two options, I'll buy the reamer, split the cost with the customer and keep the reamer for my library afterwords, or the customer can pay for the reamer in full and they can own it.

-Shawn
Sounds good to me. I'll keep you in mind for my next barrel. I'd send the reamer and gauges.

@ARlife4me Awesome, thank you. I'll take a look at those this evening and get something ordered up.

You nailed it with the shop building, the metal roof seems to wreak havoc on cell signal!
There are options on multiple devices other than singular use that doesn't require it to be in a cradle. The other option is turn on wifi calling if you have internet at the shop. Best way and cheaper is that.

Oh ya, I forgot to say welcome from West Texas that's more north than North Texas. Well from where I'm at it is.

Personally I think the auto/truck/rv boosters work better than the home versions for some reason. I've tried both, but you'll need a 12v to120 adapter/converter if you do the auto booster. If you decide on the truck/rv version the mast/antenna can have an extension for more height. Other that that the auto version has a magnet mount on the antenna which makes it nice as that's what I've done in the past. The metal roof can help depending on roof direction/angle to the tower if you place it/move it around for best/better signal. But as I stated in an earlier post about using wifi-calling on your phone or any cellular device is the way to go. I don't use my booster any more because of this feature.

Hey guys,

I had a forum member reach out a few days ago to give me a heads up that my company was mentioned here, so I thought it would be beneficial to create an account and give you all the information on my company and myself, straight from the horse's mouth.

My name is Shawn Boggeman, I started precision machining in my early teens within the aerospace industry. I ran the CNC machine shop of that same aerospace company in San Diego, CA. for several years. I've been involved in the competitive shooting world since I was 10 years old; everything from trap / skeet / international trap shooting to rimfire and long range sniper / precision rifle matches. Every rifle I have owned was custom built by myself or my father for the last 20 years.

In 2014, I shifted gears and went to work for a large metropolitan police department, where I made the SWAT team, and shortly after became a SWAT Sniper. I held this position until mid 2021 when I picked up and moved to a different state, and started again with another police department.

In early 2022, I began acquiring the machinery and tooling necessary to conduct professional rifle building and gunsmith work. Near the end of August 2022, I had all the basic equipment to start my business and founded Triggered Precision Machine LLC here in Idaho ( FFL 07 ). I immediately found myself inundated with orders for custom hunting rifles and custom match rifles.I am a one man operation and pride myself on attention to detail and perfection. During this calendar year I've completed over 50 rifle builds of varying complexity. Each rifle is thoroughly inspected and test fired to confirm function and accuracy before it leaves my shop. I am committed to growing my company with a focus on customer service and truly accurate rifles. So far I have been blessed and things are going incredibly well and rapidly growing.

As for my current capabilities, these include: chambering all major manufacturer threaded tenon actions, muzzle threading, crowning, cerakote to include patterns and designs, composite stock modifications, stock skim bedding and pillar bedding, custom one-off gun parts, scope mounting and leveling, timed muzzle brake install, Remington 700 blueprinting, Remington 700 bolt replacement, and much more. I also do a considerable amount of pistol work to include pistol slide milling for optics, slide cutouts, serrations, polymer grip enhancements (stippling), trigger tuning, accuracy modifications, sight installs and once again, cerakote.

I will do everything from shortening and re-threading a barrel to full on custom build packages. I place a heavy emphasis on customer communication and keep all my customers up to date and aware of their projects. Another defining feature of my company is short lead times. Generally if I have all parts in hand, I will have a rifle, built, coated and tested in a week or less, depending on the project. I keep a constantly revolving stock of barrels, stocks, chassis and other precision rifle components. Currently I am a dealer for TriggerTech Triggers, AG Composites, Proof Research, Brux Barrels, MDT, MPA, Terminus Actions, Zermatt Actions, Salmon River Solutions, Aero Precision, Hawkins Precision and more.

I appreciate whichever member took the time to mention my company here on this forum. Being a small start-up business, I will take all the help I can get with it comes to getting my name and reputation out there.

Please keep me in consideration for your next rifle project or modification, I'd love to help out forum members any way that I can.

One thing to clarify before I go for the night, it was brought to my attention that there was some hesitation in recommending my company because there was no publicly listed phone number. The reason for that is two-fold. First, I am a one man show focused on getting work done so I prefer email communication that I can respond to in between job setups, cerakote curing, CNC mill running, etc. Lots of gun builders out there will tell you the same thing, work doesn't get done by talking on the phone. That being said, if you prefer an old school phone conversation, I am all for it. Shoot me an email with a specific date and time in mind and I will call you, or you can call me. I've chatted on the phone with customers for hours in the past, ironing out the details on their project and clearing up any concerns. Next, having email communications helps me stay organized. Its easy for me to pull up a customer's email and see everything we talked about, including specifics on the order and any changes. These are then easily translated to the invoice for work order accuracy.

Well, there ya have it. I appreciate the opportunity to serve you guys and hope to hear from some of you in the future.

I've attached a few pics of my recent work for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you!

Shawn Boggeman
www.triggeredprecision.com
[email protected]

View attachment 483048View attachment 483049View attachment 483050View attachment 483051View attachment 483052View attachment 483053View attachment 483054View attachment 483055View attachment 483057View attachment 483058
Good to see you on here Shawn! TPM does great work, the muzzle brake he did for my customers rifle is a work of art. Shawn is building 2 rifles for my business, 6.5x47 Lapua and a .338 Lapua Mag Improved. He knows the big powder burners well and the components he uses match the quality of his work. 5 Star recommendation. Jeff @rifleguru

H1CP3Gua