Introduction - Triggered Precision Machine LLC

Triggered Precision

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Hey guys,

I had a forum member reach out a few days ago to give me a heads up that my company was mentioned here, so I thought it would be beneficial to create an account and give you all the information on my company and myself, straight from the horse's mouth.

My name is Shawn Boggeman, I started precision machining in my early teens within the aerospace industry. I ran the CNC machine shop of that same aerospace company in San Diego, CA. for several years. I've been involved in the competitive shooting world since I was 10 years old; everything from trap / skeet / international trap shooting to rimfire and long range sniper / precision rifle matches. Every rifle I have owned was custom built by myself or my father for the last 20 years.

In 2014, I shifted gears and went to work for a large metropolitan police department, where I made the SWAT team, and shortly after became a SWAT Sniper. I held this position until mid 2021 when I picked up and moved to a different state, and started again with another police department.

In early 2022, I began acquiring the machinery and tooling necessary to conduct professional rifle building and gunsmith work. Near the end of August 2022, I had all the basic equipment to start my business and founded Triggered Precision Machine LLC here in Idaho ( FFL 07 ). I immediately found myself inundated with orders for custom hunting rifles and custom match rifles.I am a one man operation and pride myself on attention to detail and perfection. During this calendar year I've completed over 50 rifle builds of varying complexity. Each rifle is thoroughly inspected and test fired to confirm function and accuracy before it leaves my shop. I am committed to growing my company with a focus on customer service and truly accurate rifles. So far I have been blessed and things are going incredibly well and rapidly growing.

As for my current capabilities, these include: chambering all major manufacturer threaded tenon actions, muzzle threading, crowning, cerakote to include patterns and designs, composite stock modifications, stock skim bedding and pillar bedding, custom one-off gun parts, scope mounting and leveling, timed muzzle brake install, Remington 700 blueprinting, Remington 700 bolt replacement, and much more. I also do a considerable amount of pistol work to include pistol slide milling for optics, slide cutouts, serrations, polymer grip enhancements (stippling), trigger tuning, accuracy modifications, sight installs and once again, cerakote.

I will do everything from shortening and re-threading a barrel to full on custom build packages. I place a heavy emphasis on customer communication and keep all my customers up to date and aware of their projects. Another defining feature of my company is short lead times. Generally if I have all parts in hand, I will have a rifle, built, coated and tested in a week or less, depending on the project. I keep a constantly revolving stock of barrels, stocks, chassis and other precision rifle components. Currently I am a dealer for TriggerTech Triggers, AG Composites, Proof Research, Brux Barrels, MDT, MPA, Terminus Actions, Zermatt Actions, Salmon River Solutions, Aero Precision, Hawkins Precision and more.

I appreciate whichever member took the time to mention my company here on this forum. Being a small start-up business, I will take all the help I can get with it comes to getting my name and reputation out there.

Please keep me in consideration for your next rifle project or modification, I'd love to help out forum members any way that I can.

One thing to clarify before I go for the night, it was brought to my attention that there was some hesitation in recommending my company because there was no publicly listed phone number. The reason for that is two-fold. First, I am a one man show focused on getting work done so I prefer email communication that I can respond to in between job setups, cerakote curing, CNC mill running, etc. Lots of gun builders out there will tell you the same thing, work doesn't get done by talking on the phone. That being said, if you prefer an old school phone conversation, I am all for it. Shoot me an email with a specific date and time in mind and I will call you, or you can call me. I've chatted on the phone with customers for hours in the past, ironing out the details on their project and clearing up any concerns. Next, having email communications helps me stay organized. Its easy for me to pull up a customer's email and see everything we talked about, including specifics on the order and any changes. These are then easily translated to the invoice for work order accuracy.

Well, there ya have it. I appreciate the opportunity to serve you guys and hope to hear from some of you in the future.

I've attached a few pics of my recent work for your viewing pleasure.

Thank you!

Shawn Boggeman
www.triggeredprecision.com
[email protected]

1 - 1 (2).jpeg
1 - 1 (6).jpeg
1 - 2 (2).jpeg
1 - 3 (2).jpeg
1 - 7.jpeg
1 - 6 (1).jpeg
1 - 1 (2).JPEG
71238078696__5B024294-51C6-4889-9383-449C76A18F49.jpg
1 - 1.JPEG
IMG_4006.JPG

Hey guys,

I had a forum member reach out a few days ago to give me a heads up that my company was mentioned here, so I thought it would be beneficial to create an account and give you all the information on my company and myself, straight from the horse's mouth.

My name is Shawn Boggeman, I started precision machining in my early teens within the aerospace industry. I ran the CNC machine shop of that same aerospace company in San Diego, CA. for several years. I've been involved in the competitive shooting world since I was 10 years old; everything from trap / skeet / international trap shooting to rimfire and long range sniper / precision rifle matches. Every rifle I have owned was custom built by myself or my father for the last 20 years.

In 2014, I shifted gears and went to work for a large metropolitan police department, where I made the SWAT team, and shortly after became a SWAT Sniper. I held this position until mid 2021 when I picked up and moved to a different state, and started again with another police department.

In early 2022, I began acquiring the machinery and tooling necessary to conduct professional rifle building and gunsmith work. Near the end of August 2022, I had all the basic equipment to start my business and founded Triggered Precision Machine LLC here in Idaho ( FFL 07 ). I immediately found myself inundated with orders for custom hunting rifles and custom match rifles.I am a one man operation and pride myself on attention to detail and perfection. During this calendar year I've completed over 50 rifle builds of varying complexity. Each rifle is thoroughly inspected and test fired to confirm function and accuracy before it leaves my shop. I am committed to growing my company with a focus on customer service and truly accurate rifles. So far I have been blessed and things are going incredibly well and rapidly growing.

As for my current capabilities, these include: chambering all major manufacturer threaded tenon actions, muzzle threading, crowning, cerakote to include patterns and designs, composite stock modifications, stock skim bedding and pillar bedding, custom one-off gun parts, scope mounting and leveling, timed muzzle brake install, Remington 700 blueprinting, Remington 700 bolt replacement, and much more. I also do a considerable amount of pistol work to include pistol slide milling for optics, slide cutouts, serrations, polymer grip enhancements (stippling), trigger tuning, accuracy modifications, sight installs and once again, cerakote.

I will do everything from shortening and re-threading a barrel to full on custom build packages. I place a heavy emphasis on customer communication and keep all my customers up to date and aware of their projects. Another defining feature of my company is short lead times. Generally if I have all parts in hand, I will have a rifle, built, coated and tested in a week or less, depending on the project. I keep a constantly revolving stock of barrels, stocks, chassis and other precision rifle components. Currently I am a dealer for TriggerTech Triggers, AG Composites, Proof Research, Brux Barrels, MDT, MPA, Terminus Actions, Zermatt Actions, Salmon River Solutions, Aero Precision, Hawkins Precision and more.

I appreciate whichever member took the time to mention my company here on this forum. Being a small start-up business, I will take all the help I can get with it comes to getting my name and reputation out there.

Please keep me in consideration for your next rifle project or modification, I'd love to help out forum members any way that I can.

One thing to clarify before I go for the night, it was brought to my attention that there was some hesitation in recommending my company because there was no publicly listed phone number. The reason for that is two-fold. First, I am a one man show focused on getting work done so I prefer email communication that I can respond to in between job setups, cerakote curing, CNC mill running, etc. Lots of gun builders out there will tell you the same thing, work doesn't get done by talking on the phone. That being said, if you prefer an old school phone conversation, I am all for it. Shoot me an email with a specific date and time in mind and I will call you, or you can call me. I've chatted on the phone with customers for hours in the past, ironing out the details on their project and clearing up any concerns. Next, having email communications helps me stay organized. Its easy for me to pull up a customer's email and see everything we talked about, including specifics on the order and any changes. These are then easily translated to the invoice for work order accuracy.

Well, there ya have it. I appreciate the opportunity to serve you guys and hope to hear from some of you in the future.

Thank you!

Shawn Boggeman
[email protected]

View attachment 483048View attachment 483049View attachment 483050View attachment 483051View attachment 483052View attachment 483053View attachment 483054View attachment 483055View attachment 483057View attachment 483058
Shawn,

Welcome to LRH, and enjoy! I am glad your account has been activated as per our last correspondence.

Ed

Hey guys,

Thank you!

Shawn Boggeman
[email protected]

View attachment 483048View attachment 483049View attachment 483050View attachment 483051View attachment 483052View attachment 483053View attachment 483054View attachment 483055View attachment 483057View attachment 483058
I can see the quality.
Welcome from, New Mexico.