How many of you shoot a 50bmg

I don't have one yet still doing my research on which one to buy but I do have 600 750 grain A max bullets. 200 rws pieces of brass and ordered my suppressor a month ago. I will have a rifle by February or March.

I will when I can find one that will shoot as "accurate" as my other big gunz. So far, all the ones I have shot against cannot hang in terms of sheer accuracy! Key word is "accuracy".

They are hard to beat for shoulder fired rilfes. Plenty of knock down power, even at long range. I suppose if you have a T-rex problem they are the answer. I spent some quality time behind an M2HB, an AMAC and an McMillan bolt rifle.

A flier will travel a few miles, so they are not rifle range friendly in most places. Most GI projectiles are steel core and prone to start fires in the areas I like to shoot.

I don't have one but I'd like a Barrett and may get one someday. I'm in the going to buy 1 eventually crowd. You might want to set a poll up like Len does, with a couple of answers. I'd love to see the results.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.