How many of you shoot a 50bmg

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BoydHeaton, Nov 30, 2013.

1. BoydHeaton

BoydHeaton Well-Known Member

gun)

2. flyin lizard

flyin lizard Well-Known Member

Not on a regular basis ,but when a friend asks if we can take the boomer to the farm its game on at 900 + yds.

3. varmintH8R

varmintH8R Well-Known Member

I don't, but this should be a poll! I'd be interested to see how many are.

4. TH

TH Well-Known Member

I don't have one yet still doing my research on which one to buy but I do have 600 750 grain A max bullets. 200 rws pieces of brass and ordered my suppressor a month ago. I will have a rifle by February or March.

5. Joel Russo

Joel Russo Official LRH Sponsor

I will when I can find one that will shoot as "accurate" as my other big gunz. So far, all the ones I have shot against cannot hang in terms of sheer accuracy! Key word is "accuracy".

6. lonegunman762x51

lonegunman762x51 Active Member

They are hard to beat for shoulder fired rilfes. Plenty of knock down power, even at long range. I suppose if you have a T-rex problem they are the answer. I spent some quality time behind an M2HB, an AMAC and an McMillan bolt rifle.

A flier will travel a few miles, so they are not rifle range friendly in most places. Most GI projectiles are steel core and prone to start fires in the areas I like to shoot.

7. etisll40

etisll40 Well-Known Member

I don't have one but I'd like a Barrett and may get one someday. I'm in the going to buy 1 eventually crowd. You might want to set a poll up like Len does, with a couple of answers. I'd love to see the results.