How many of you enter shooting competitions?

NRA highpower long range and mid range. Coat and sling. In fact, recently got back from the nationals at Camp Atterbury, IN.

Toast to the Sling Shooters!!! Last time I was at the Nationals at Perry was 2014 with the 14.

Screenshot_20220803-230806_Chrome.jpg

I compete, every time I press the trigger... against my previous performances.

I no longer have any interest at all in beating anyone else. I'd rather teach them how to beat me and everyone else they encounter.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

One of the reasons I support the juniors, not just in spinning their barrels, but also in coaching is the satisfaction in seeing their progress and development in marksmanship

"F"class...6001200yds.
Silhouette HP and RF.
Shot alot of S.R.BR. both HP and RF.
Been held back this year because of pinched nerve in lower back...

One of the reasons I support the juniors, not just in spinning their barrels, but also in coaching is the satisfaction in seeing their progress and development in marksmanship
Nothing like taking a teenage girl with no preconceived notions on shooting and having her whooping the boys that already know everything within a few sessions.

Nothing like taking a teenage girl with no preconceived notions on shooting and having her whooping the boys that already know everything within a few sessions.

You are so righr, year on year our top shooters are the young ladies. The very reason you stated or they were taught by their dads, uncles, or grandparents.

You can't teach anyone anything that they know already. Then, the smell of gasoline and perfume is so alluring, further improvements in marksmaship goes down the tube....

Recent Posts