How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I asked about the advantages of a 338 RUM/Laupa over my 300RUM on www.TNDEER.com and wound up here,I bet there are more than a couple here from there.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I was looking up reloading items and seen this forum.Then by chance i was recamended (sp) from another forum.must have been fate

NOW i'm hooked and can't get away.Glad works slow or i would be toast.

Hello,
New to this site and LR shooting. I was directed by Iam M and Idaho Lad from the message board at kifaru.net. You've got a great site here and I'm looking forward to getting into LR shooting. Hope to find some folks in Maine that might be able to help a newbie get started.

Thank you kindly,

William Clunie

Hello, my name is mark, and I live in southern california. I started reloading recently,and found this sight while searhing for info on reloading my .300 weatherby. Ive learned allot in the last month while viewing past threads. Maybe some day I will have more knowledge to pass on to someone else.

Hello my name is kyle and im an addict, well I like to shoot a bit. I recently started reloading and shooting longer distances. While doing research on my next rifle I came across this site. Currently I am out of country but I am usually in michigan or idaho. Lots of places to shoot in idaho. Also I would like to thank you all for the information i have learned here so far.

i googled for long range shooting. and i haven't hardly googled for anything else since. great forum. great knowledge, great ppl. thanks guys!

i asked for a good long range bullet for my .300wby on the accurate reloading forum.
then some guy mention this site...

...and i still haven't decided on what bullet to use

Great Site

i asked for a good long range bullet for my .300wby on the accurate reloading forum.
then some guy mention this site...

...and i still haven't decided on what bullet to use

I too am a 300 Wby guy. I am from the Mountains of Arizona and fairly new to Long Range Hunting. I have hunted the mountains af AZ my entire life (actually since age 4.5 with Dad;)). I am a Fanatical hunter that drives his wife nuts with the Hunting Fever.

I found this site by recomendation from a Friend on another hunting forum.

Steffen..... I am currently a Berger 168 gr. VLD, fan. Very pleased with them out of my Wby.:)

Thanks for the opportunity to be a member. It is a Great site.

Gino