Hello All ! Great Board you have here

kingdad

HI guy's Just joined the board .have been lurking quit a bit .
so thought i would join in.
I live in jackson MI. I hunt and shoot with my 9 year old son ( brandon AKA ZAC) he and i have been hunting coyoate with 17 hmr.
santa was good to us this year and brought us both 204 rugers
So i'm going to start reloading them. was hopeing to to hit you guys up
for some help? My GF has given me a lee press kit and dies
Will be geting a RCBS soon. I'm not a complete Dumby have reloaded shootgun shells for 20 years or more . tried the search but did not find any 204 loading data . Help!
Look foword to talking to you all....Mark

Welcome from another Michigander.

I can't help you with 204 loads, but post a question in the handloading forum and someone will likely jump in and give you a starting point.

Which Lee press did you get? Don't feel like you have to upgrade it, as some of the Lee presses are great.

AJ

Hi AJ hope all is well the press is a challenger i think comes as a kit ? it was a gift but is on back order
so i don't have yet. will be here next week. not realy up grading just thought i would set one up to just decap and size. that way my son could help . do you hunt or just shoot AJ ?
thanks ...mark

Hi AJ hope all is well the press is a challenger i think comes as a kit ? it was a gift but is on back order
so i don't have yet. will be here next week. not realy up grading just thought i would set one up to just decap and size. that way my son could help . do you hunt or just shoot AJ ?
thanks ...mark

Both, drop me a PM with your email and I'll buy you a cup of coffee next time I'm down near Jackson. Or you can buy me one if you get up near Lapeer.

AJ

ps: The challenger will work good for seating bullets, as you can setup your seater and just leave it. It will work for everything until you decide you 'need' something else. In my opinion, just about any press can be used as a seating station if you use really good dies (competition seater style with the sliding bushing). Use your best (strongest/straightest) press for resizing.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts