How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I am from the Joplin missouri area and attend a local college. We got a new professor this year that moves from St. Louis he is into shooting long range and turned me on to this site. his user name is 30 wolf.

I'm from eastern Kansas and happened on this site while I was joining up at BestOfTheWest.net and someone had a post that led back to here about John Burns. Looked over the site and see tons of great info here and knew immediately that I needed to join.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm so new to the subject that I don't even have a squirt gun yet! I've got alot to learn to add rifle hunting to my archery experience. I'm impressed with the amount of respect you all have for each other here...that will be my goal also. In my quest for rifle knowledge, I stumbled on a post here authored by a smart fellow on "Forward Ignition" WOW pretty cool stuff! I'm kinda leaning toward a .257 and maybe have Kirby Allen do some work for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Len,
I sure will, sorry for not getting back with you quicker. I have thouroughly enjoyed learning about long range hunting from Mike he is quite a guy. Before I met Mike the farthest I had ever shot anything was a luck shot on a 130in. whitetail at 300 yards with my dads bone stock Rem. 700 7 mag. Mike has taught me about the MOA system using his nightforce scope and that crazy gun he has. The first time I shot with mike I welded up a stand and hung a 12in by 12in target out of half in plate on it and shot through the plate from 500 yards!!! I didn't even know systems and equipment like this existed. I love this stuff!!!!!!!!

PS: If you talk to Mike give him a hard time he missed a yote at 200 yards a couple of weekends ago. His son Josh and I witnessed!

KS

Since he moved, I don't have his new email address. Can you send it to me. My email address is in my profile.

I bore the living heck out of my friends talking about shooting and loading so I turned to the Internet forums lol! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif No, I was searching for infoe on the WSM vs the Win mags and found a forum on Nosler, then I was referred to this site. There are a lot of sound minds at work here!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif