How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I was googling something along the lines of upgrades to rifles for better accuracy and stumbled in here. This site has a great wealth of information that is sure to be of much more assistance than it already has been.

Interesting old thread!! Not sure how I found this site but it probably was a link from GGVG. Been interesting to se all the changes over the years......Not many of the original crew left anymore?

Hi Everybody, Found LRH through a link on DefensiveEdge, you've got a Great website, I'm really enjoying the great info, nuff to give me warm fuzzy feelings for a long time... :D , Tom

i went to a range that allowed me to shoot 300m i hit a few times, was hooked, started looking for more info online, and quickly found this site, and havent left since!

Like some of the other guys, i was surfing the net looking for shooting products - specifically a long range scope for a .338 - and came across the link to this site. Checked it out, liked what I saw, and signed up. Don't have much time to spend on the board but it looks like there is a ton of useful info here and I am just trying to ease into longer range hunting. Hoping to get to Namibia in 2010 and I am told to expect potential shots in the 4 - 600 yrd range so I need to start getting proficient at those ranges.