Hart Barrels!!

Lahunter76

I would like to give a huge shout out to Hart Barrels, sent them a question about a rechamber/Barrel job and they sent back their phone number and so I called them.
They answered the phone very promptly and I posed my question. I do not believe I have ever been treated as well by anyone as I had been by them, answered all my questions and were very personal! I asked the lady one question and she said she was unsure and if I didn't mind waiting she would get the gunsmith and she did! He came to the phone and again answered all my question! When pro people deal with novice/green people they tend to get short or give you the impression at times that the questions are beneath them, but not the folks at Hart! I will be buying my next barrel from them this summer!!

I have found most barrel companies are reputable & wish to keep their customers happy. They want your recommendations & repeat business. Since modern CNC equipment is used by most all barrel companies quality control is top notch. I have used three different barrel companies & all barrels have exhibited fine accuracy. The least expensive of those I have tried is E.R. Shaw & found their quality & accuracy to be the equal of more expensive brands I have.

As I stated before "most" barrel companies are using CNC equipment. CNC holds tolerances closer than a human can. All your major barrel companies are very competitive in quality & accuracy. I sure Hart is one of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.