Go ahead poke away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought it up. Guilty concious? Is it hard to shoot with a scope with a pillowcase on your head? Lol
I have no guilty conscience, and I'm not a racist...I pretty much hate everybody equally, and always have. I just figured I'd beat everybody to the punch, since everyone is butthurt and looking to make someone into the bad guy. It's just easier that way. :cool:

therifleman556 has been banned for 90 days

QUOTE:
A thread griping on forum (double) standards and acceptable content? Didn't we just have one of those? Oh, right, that got shut down.

Oops, sorry @Remmy700. Did I say that out loud?

I'm backing away from this thread. It's a bait for problems now.

@MudRunner2005 I didn't mean anything towards you personally. I just take these things seriously. If you had said something about me directly, I'd laugh with you. But I apologize for singling you out there.
It's all good man. I hold no hostility towards anyone...Not even Ed, even though I just don't like him. I'm very honest, if you'll take the time to see. I never sugarcoat anything, and some folks don't like that approach, but I find it best, like a bandaid...Just grip and rip, instead of pulling slow. I know that I have a very twisted sense of humor based on my life's experiences...And it's definitely NOT for everyone. There's lots of things I find hilarious that people are more offended by me finding humor in it, than they are with whatever it was that made me laugh. I've found laughter is one of my main coping mechanisms. If you can't learn to laugh at some things, you're either going to mentally break-down at a very inopportune time, or be broken inside forever stuck in your own permanent mental hell. Best of luck to you man, and I am sorry to hear about your family members with special needs. It's a tough situation...I've been there with my own family members. Unlike how I've been portrayed in this thread, I'm not a complete monster...I do have empathy for others.

Last edited:

QUOTE:
A thread griping on forum (double) standards and acceptable content? Didn't we just have one of those? Oh, right, that got shut down.

[/QUO

QUOTE:

geez when u mention my name like that I feel like I am on the ban list to. Sorry when people start talking crap, well people defend themselves. U got a great website I love it and am on here everyday but the minute I feel like I can't defend myself, or I get attacked well like many I will certainly move on. This is grown adults and if adult language comes out then, that is what happens. I pay to be on here and I am going to participate. However I know there are boundaries and I try to play by those rules. But this is the internet. And there is always another site!.

I'm offended that anyone's offended by anything. So nobody should say anything, that way nobody gets their feelers hurt. We all worry about out second amendment, but our first is in bigger trouble.
It's the the internet, grow a pair or go watch barny at home with you kids, for crying out loud.
There are a lot of people suffering so we have the right to offend each other, I read @#$% everyday that ****es me off and I'm glad for it, and glad those people get to **** me off....careful what you ask for, you'll probably get it.

I'm offended that anyone's offended by anything. So nobody should say anything, that way nobody gets their feelers hurt. We all worry about out second amendment, but our first is in bigger trouble.
It's the the internet, grow a pair or go watch barny at home with you kids, for crying out loud.
There are a lot of people suffering so we have the right to offend each other, I read @#$% everyday that ----es me off and I'm glad for it, and glad those people get to ---- me off....careful what you ask for, you'll probably get it.

nmbarta is banned for 90 days, language and attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.