Go ahead poke away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
13-A03-B59-5267-4-C95-8116-B8161792-A95-E.gif

Whatever I'll keep my mouth shut

I'm with you Mud, it was a joke. It's too bad people get so easily offended. Irritating
They said "poke away" in the title... They prodded... They implored... And made this thread (in the wrong sub-section, I might add) specifically for me to poke back. But then when I poke back, it's "offensive". Sort of like that bully at school, that always bullies you every single day, but when you finally fight back and punch him, he starts crying and runs to tattle-tale to get you in trouble.

Seems like the whole nature and intent of this thread and the OP is one giant forum violation, being that it was directed and targeted towards one specific member. But I'm the bad guy... :rolleyes:

They said "poke away" in the title... They prodded... They implored... And made this thread (in the wrong sub-section, I might add) specifically for me to poke back. But then when I poke back, it's "offensive". Sort of like that bully at school, that always bullies you every single day, but when you finally fight back and punch him, he starts crying and runs to tattle-tale to get you in trouble.

Seems like the whole nature and intent of this thread and the OP is one giant forum violation, being that it was directed and targeted towards one specific member. But I'm the bad guy... :rolleyes:
If you dont know why it was offensive, then no one can explain it. That word alone is offensive, and I do take it personally since we have someone who isn't up to your standards, in the family.

You seek out veteran amputees and mock them too?

If you dont know why it was offensive, then no one can explain it. That word alone is offensive, and I do take it personally since we have someone who isn't up to your standards, in the family.

You seek out veteran amputees and mock them too?
I have had special needs people in my family as well, and done charity work for truly special needs people. I would never mock an actual person, but I love how you assume I'm some heartless *** because I posted a meme that offended you. You need to thicken-up that skin. Not that I have to justify any of that to you. But before you know where I've been, what all I've done, and what all has happened to me in my life, I wouldn't be so quick to start throwing out judgements. This is the internet. I don't judge any of you. So I expect the same result.

Here's a bit of a hint... Unless I'm giving technical advice or discussing something specific, 90% of what I say, is a joke or sarcasm, and is not meant to be taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts