Go ahead poke away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you all know, tbrice23 has just earned a 90 day ban for his bad language as seen above.
------------------------------------

And not related to this thread specifically but more generally, let's all get serious about cleaning up the bad language, immature provocative pix, conflict between posters, quick judgements, etc.
Not sure if I've leaned that way or not, but I've had a few blanked out words. I will clean up what I do.

Don't care if you think its funny or not...It's still an accurate portrayal. :cool:
What kind of person are you? Do you not have a heart? These people are less fortunate than most of us, however they are still people. I had lots of respect for you, but that is now gone. Please go somewhere else with your inconsiderate post.

Just so you all know, tbrice23 has just earned a 90 day ban for his bad language as seen above.
------------------------------------

And not related to this thread specifically but more generally, let's all get serious about cleaning up the bad language, immature provocative pix, conflict between posters, quick judgements, etc.
Please remove this post since it has become degrading to the less fortunate. Post by Mudrunner 2005 should not be tolerated on this form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts