Garmin Xero C1

Varmint Hunter

Now that I have actually received my Garmin Xero, my first impression is that it is much smaller than the pictures posted here. It's just amazing how small this unit is.

I want to protect the little unit with a durable case that just fits the unit and tripod. This way it can be tossed into a large range bag with other equipment without getting damaged.

What have you guys found that fits & works well?

For $12 I got the smallest Harbor Freight Apache Case. It is deeper than it needs to be, but still fairly small. Put Xero, tripod, and charger in it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 99
We purchased ours last week with the bass Pro special got $20+ in points so it actually cost us $552 with tax included.
We already have the Aphee cases from Harbor freight For $00. Pack of cigarettes are bigger. Now we do have big phones Galaxy S10 5G and also have a pretty size Tablet that we will just fit garmin. It is actually so small you cant see the numbers.

I have this case and it fits perfect. Great option, in my opinion.

Evergreen 56 Waterproof Dry Box Protective Case with Pick & Pluck Foam - Travel Safe/Mil Spec/USA Made - for Cameras, Phones, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Water Sports, Knives, Survival (Orange) Amazon product ASIN B094W6GP2B
View attachment 510456View attachment 510457View attachment 510458

Ding, Ding, Ding, Waspocrew wins the prize! IMO this looks like the best option for a nearly indestructible case for the Garmin. It is quite reminiscent of the Apache case for my LabRadar. My Evergreen (more like Everorange) should land here tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.