Food Prices and On the Shelves Supply

y'all are insulting all forms of vegetables, starches and fruits by comparing biden to them. literally any of them sitting in the presidents chair in the oval office would be effing things up less than brandon.
View attachment 354456
I don't think I've ever been drunk enough to be as incoherent as Brandon.

I'm so thankful that my mother MADE me listen to my great grandparents who lived through the dust bowl and the great depression. I'm also thankful that she MADE me eat everything in the garden and how to grow one. I'm also thankful that my father MADE me hold the flashlight and the dumb end of a tape measure. And that my father taught me how to understand the patterns of nature and wildlife. The man can still tell time by the sun within a +-5 minute margin of error.

I, like most of you have useful skills and possess knowledge to "make it".....

But what about those who don't?

I work with people who don't know where eggs come from!! They buy 100% of their groceries from a supermarket. Those people have families who have to eat. IF and I pray it's an IF....times get desperate people will do desperate things. My great grandmother told stories of what desperate people will do. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

I'm so thankful that my mother MADE me listen to my great grandparents who lived through the dust bowl and the great depression. I'm also thankful that she MADE me eat everything in the garden and how to grow one. I'm also thankful that my father MADE me hold the flashlight and the dumb end of a tape measure. And that my father taught me how to understand the patterns of nature and wildlife. The man can still tell time by the sun within a +-5 minute margin of error.

I, like most of you have useful skills and possess knowledge to "make it".....

But what about those who don't?

I work with people who don't know where eggs come from!! They buy 100% of their groceries from a supermarket. Those people have families who have to eat. IF and I pray it's an IF....times get desperate people will do desperate things. My great grandmother told stories of what desperate people will do. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
Yep, Dude even made a song about it.... I can skin a Buck and run a trotline.... you all know the rest

Don't know who them is? I believe it's the gates, sucker butt, Anderson, Dorsey, gref, Soros, and another couple dozen. They are the ones controlling the world through the corrupt politicians.....98 percent of them in the world.

To this topic I fully believe gates is not buying up insane amounts of farmland as a financial investment.

Turner bought up 100's k acres for his own space and income. The controlling part came almost instantly afterwards. Turner is a fly fart compared to what gates is doing.
I pulled Ted Turner out of a ditch many years ago,he asked what do I owe you and I asked him how much to take an elk on your place,10,000.00 and get on the list and didn't even say thanks

I pulled Ted Turner out of a ditch many years ago,he asked what do I owe you and I asked him how much to take an elk on your place,10,000.00 and get on the list and didn't even say thanks
Some tow trucks make you pay BEFORE they hook the chains up lol. Guessing he would've got pretty cold before another one came by lol.

Some tow trucks make you pay BEFORE they hook the chains up lol. Guessing he would've got pretty cold before another one came by lol.
Yep his ranch is in the middle of nowhere and slick as ice during winter.Thats where I found him.He thinks everybody owes him something I have been told.If I ever see him again I'll leave him there.