Favorite Bino harness

Alaska Guide Creations here. I like the way it stays put. And all the the pockets are great. The range finder pocket is super keeps it right at hands reach.

I have used the Badlands magnetic one and I don't like it. If you need to crawl it hangs down and drags the ground. If you are in the woods it is loud closing. I think it is bulky and heavy for what it is. I sold it and haven't replaced it. I've been looking at the kuiu but the small one is always out of stock.

I also use FHF on 10x32 El.But must time I use the clips to shoulder strap of whatever pack Im running,run enclosed in heavy snow is all

I have both the AGC and Kuiu and trade between the 2 based on the hunt. If I don't need extra pack space or am in a tree stand or blind then I go with the Kuiu as it is no thrills, but gets the job done effectively. Side note that the side pockets on the Kuiu are virtually worthless as they are tiny and the elastic is so tight it is almost a 2 hand operation to get anything in or out. If I'm going on a hunt where I want more storage or just want stuff readily available I switch to the AGC. I even have the clip on mini backpack for water bladder and extra storage if I think I need it. I bought extra straps and modified the harnesses to both work with the straps on my bino's so I can quickly clip them from one harness to the other. Both these harnesses are one hand quiet operation, which is a must for me when bow hunting the backcountry.

I've been using Alaska Guide Creations for 16 years and there great. And they are the original creator of bono pouches. I hunt on the Oregon coast and we get a lot of rain and they keep my binoculars dry And clean. And there comfortable.

Have any of y'all used the AGC for a backcountry hunt with a good sized backpack? I'm interested in the CUB but want to make sure it won't be so bulky that it comes in contact with the shoulder straps.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.