custom rifle

easton19

I am in the process of having a new rifle built by Long Shot Rifles in Garden City,Mo it will be A accurized Rem 700 ADL short action in 7mm-08 Rem. with a 22" Broughton barrel and A holland fiberglass stock does anyone have experience with this builder he comes highly recommended but a few more opinions couldnt hurt thanks chad

chad
I don't own a LSR nor have I ever had my hands on one, but if I ever come up with enough cash to have a true custom built, Chris M is on a very short list of smiths that I'd have do the work. Never heard or read a bad thing about his work.

Chris

easton19
You are in good hands. I have two and no complaints. Mine are medium weight hunting rifles that shoot more like bench rifles.

I am thinking of using a Leupold VX-3 3.5-10-40 scope and Leupold dual dovetail mounts is this a worthy set-up or what would you recommend for mounts??

Chad

I just had Chris build me a .308 that is just magnificent. Throughout the build he responded to all of my changes and issues with great professionalism and guidance. The rifles accuracy is astounding! You cannot go wrong with LSR.

John S.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.