Cold Bore Challenge

I was going to use the GL2. But not anymore. The canon 110 will fit in my pocket, and the video footage will be far superior to what I was going to use and have used in the past. Haven't seen your guys videos, but I have watched alot of scopecams. It's an easy decision for me. But then again, I want to video kill shots at 1000yds. Maybe we are talking about different applications.

The top one sounds like a good deal BUT it will only be 921K pixels = 720p And that will not look as good as 1080p or 1080i

The 2nd one down on the list is a much better choice I think. and it is 1080.

Feel Free to PM me and send me the link of the one you are wanting and I can tell you if it will give you better or worse performance than the one I have. Or any other questions. I spent a good bit of time looking before I bought mine

Remember when I said "no matter the conditions." It kicked my rear today!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6yqBRuBrQ]Cold Bore Challenge Day #10 - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah... Very tough for a long distance shot... Rain really makes it hard beyond 250 and that kind of wind usually keeps me home and not even venturing out to hunt but then sometimes I just go regardless of the weather...

You're showing a lot of courage in letting us see all the misses and still coming back for more and you're inspiring me to give it a try.

I'm still struggling with load development and suffered a major setback Sunday so it's back to the drawing board (loading bench) for me... :(

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.