Cerakote vs Gun Kote (Matte Black or O.D. Green)

Wow!!! that does make a difference! The color of my stock will be the Woodland Camo Pattern, it has Black, Green, Brown and Tan. If I go with OD Green, I would like to Match it up with the Green in the stock. Anyhow, we have time before I have to make this decision. Thanks for the pics!

Jake (Wildcat)

Jake sorry it took me so long to get this out.

WEB1.JPG

Thanks Shawn, no problem about the time frame. I am just glad you sent the pics, I think I like the way the Woodland Camo and the OD Green looks. I might go that rout, I am still leaning towards the Matte Black. Shawn, can you send a full length picture of this rilfe, I would like to get a better look at the whole rifle. Once again, thanks Shawn.

Jake

Anyone got pics of something painted in sand or woodland brown coyote brown???

Looking for a colour to match a stock, let´s see if I can post the pic

Thanks Shawn, the rifle looks great. If I go with the OD Green, I still want something that will be a little darker, if that's possible. Is there a way to match the green that is in the stock? I am hoping there is an OD Green coat that is darker. If not, I will probably just stick with Matte Black. Once agian, thanks for taking the time to take the pictures, I really appreciate it.

Jake

Thanks Shawn, do you have any pictures with the forrest green, if not, I will try to find some. I am thinking I am going to stick with Matte Black. Once again, thanks!!!

Jake

Thanks Shawn, I will probably just go with the Matte Black. I can't wait to get this rig. It should be done by April, I Hope. I would like to take it to your class in June. If you have anymore ideas or suggestions, let me know.

Jake.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.