Can you identify this gun manufacturer ?

Really helpful link. Thanks
My ex father in law brought one (confiscated from a house in Austria) home at WWII's end, a gorgeous piece with gold rings, game scenes and gold initials in 2x 16 Ga over a 7.65x something rimmed. The horn trigger guard was similar and receiver engraved by maker E. Collath. If not maker marked it's likely a "Guild" gun.

Any idea on value ? Double barrel 16 ga & 9.3X72R COMBO.
I'll attach the link to the sale. If interested you can bid online. They have a lot of fine firearms coming up this weekend. This rare beauty caught my eye. But not sure on value. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=azNpVjZ5V3ozSzhhY2w0S1hfeVFIUTlZSmJJTVVR
View attachment 536272
View attachment 536264
View attachment 536265
View attachment 536306
Just spit balling here, but looks like a Thieme + Schlegelmilch Drilling???

Any idea on value ? Double barrel 16 ga & 9.3X72R COMBO.
I'll attach the link to the sale. If interested you can bid online. They have a lot of fine firearms coming up this weekend. This rare beauty caught my eye. But not sure on value. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=azNpVjZ5V3ozSzhhY2w0S1hfeVFIUTlZSmJJTVVR
View attachment 536272
View attachment 536264
View attachment 536265
View attachment 536306
So........did you buy it? How did the auction go?
Thanks..........

Originally a black powder cartridge . A little less lethal than a 30 30

I would check the length of those shotgun chambers also

Guild gun maybe

No significant value. Buy it and you likely will never be able to sell it

Gene

Originally a black powder cartridge . A little less lethal than a 30 30

I would check the length of those shotgun chambers also

Guild gun maybe

No significant value. Buy it and you likely will never be able to sell it

Gene
No value ? They sure had a value the day of the auction. There were 6 of these for sale. All just as beautiful as the next. I was willing to buy one for $2,000.00 if the opportunity presented itself. Which it did not. I could not afford to bid higher at this time w/ out going into a small amount of debt. For which I try to stay away from.