Can you identify this gun manufacturer ?

M1A1ABRAMS

Any idea on value ? Double barrel 16 ga & 9.3X72R COMBO.
I'll attach the link to the sale. If interested you can bid online. They have a lot of fine firearms coming up this weekend. This rare beauty caught my eye. But not sure on value. https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=azNpVjZ5V3ozSzhhY2w0S1hfeVFIUTlZSmJJTVVR
1706050441933.png

1706050221768.png

1706050248107.png

1706052141518.png

Attachments

• 1706050565901.png
    1706050565901.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Looks like it has a quick release scope base in the back....
Sweet ol' gun....
Be fun to shoot...
Any idea on value ? Just a rough figure. I'll go friday after work to look at it a bit more closely. They have some sweet Weatherby rimfire collection also that has my eye. lol

No idea on value...just of you want it you probably won't find another....what's money.....
Tough part coukd be finding the scope rings that would work on that gun....that becomes a negotiable price.....but if they have them....price goes up....

I have always admired the drilling shotgun/rifle setup. Traditionally German, used to be used to German Air Force pilots as survivor firearm. I have seen them from $1000 to $15,000 depending on manufacturer and model. No idea about this one.

Hope this helps, I have seen one very similar to this and hope to someday own it. My Opa, german, he passed not long after WW2, would be my grandfather whom I never met had one of these. Heavily engraved and is in a roll up case where it breaks down similar to todays OU shotguns. Was told when younger that it was pretty old when he got it so probably turn of century or older. I don't know maker or anything definate about it but hope to someday. My guess is this one is probably pretty close. German made, 100ish yrs old, COOL! Your pic is only the second one I've ever seen.

Well fellas get your check books out & bid online. I provided the link. Get yourself a account set up. I have a feeling this beautiful piece may be out of my price range. But we'll see. They have many other beautiful pieces also. It may pay for you to just scroll through their listings. It's a few hundred firearms.