Bullet Puller

Frankford Arsenal has a new one out that mounts to a wall.
Insert cartridge & pull down the lever.
You do have to get the Magnum accessory for it though. Sold separately. :rolleyes:
Yep, that is pretty slick. I contemplated getting it when it first came out, but I do not have enough instances to pull lots of bullets.

Frankford Arsenal has a new one out that mounts to a wall.
Insert cartridge & pull down the lever.
You do have to get the Magnum accessory for it though. Sold separately. :rolleyes:

For me, I use a RCBS collet puller.
Haven't made the leap to the Frankford yet.
Bought one and put it on the wall in my basement.The first time I used it I knew it would be a problem,IT IS LOUD!
My wife came running down the stairs to check on me.Scared I blown something up she was out of breath and asked me to never use it again while she is home.
I use it when she is shopping or gone to visit.
It works but I need to mount it in the garage.

Bought one and put it on the wall in my basement.The first time I used it I knew it would be a problem,IT IS LOUD!
My wife came running down the stairs to check on me.Scared I blown something up she was out of breath and asked me to never use it again while she is home.
😂

Hornady Camlock Bullet Puller - After going thru 3 inertia hammers, I went to the Hornady.

I did find it a little difficult to setup, but after the first setup, I was good to go for any caliber. I had about 300 rounds of 223 that were set a little too deep for a new rifle that I had.

I setup my Century 21 arbor press next to the regular press and would pull a bullet and reseat it in the arbor press just after pulling the bullet.

I went to the range and did some test seating and found where the new rifle needed to be seated.

Returning home, I pulled all the other bullets and immediately reseated them with the arbor press. This beats a hammer hands down. No more hammers for me. I can now pull bullets faster with the Hornady Camlock than a hammer puller. It does take a little practice to get started, but after that you should be good to go.

K9TXS the problem I have with the Hornady is most likely my fault!
I have ruined 7 good 300 win mag cases trying to get it set up correctly.I also made such bad marks on bullets also.
I need to find a video,watch and learn and practice.
By the way I lived in Clarksville several times as dad was stationed in Fort Campbell many times.Love the area and fished on the Cumberland.
I'm told I would not believe how much the city has grown.

I was thinking just that, It sounds as if a shot is going off. lol

Not all kinetic bullet pullers are made the same; check out the Lyman Magnum Inertia Bullet Puller.

View attachment 489146

I have RCBS and FA, and the Lyman is the way to go. I also have collets and Grip-N-Pull, but I prefer the inertia bullet puller over them.
Just curious but why do you like this over the Grip-N-Pull ? The video on the Grip-N-Pull look so easy, Clean & fast.

Just curious but why do you like this over the Grip-N-Pull ? The video on the Grip-N-Pull look so easy, Clean & fast.
They still marred some of the bullets despite the marketing video. The inertia puller is the only one that does not mar/deform (I have a bullet protector where the bullet impacts) the bullets. The key is not to make too many mistakes. 🤣