Black guns matter

Well you one upped me with the life membership. I did extend mine and signed my daughter up. One out of 100,000 that is willing to get involved. That is why were loosing!!!! Hillary received $90,000 and Black Lives Matter received $100,000 in donations last month. Did any of you send anything to Trump?

To engineer40's point, it's much more interesting than that. If you count all of the military active, military reserve and paramilitary forces available to the various nations, the 13.7 million people that hunt of the USA are as large a force as any 2 countries in the world combined have on tap. If you only count active duty military then there are twice as many armed humans in our wild lands annually meaning to hunt as any 4 countries on the world have on tap in their entire combined active duty military forces. That's a lot of potential for irregular warfare.

...every blade of grass.

Very well said

Corrections those donations were Hillary $90,000,000 Black Lives Matter $100,000,000 and the RNC $27,000,000. That's right it was millions in one month !!!!

UPDATE. Trump has closed within three points and has momentum. Do not get excited Hillary took in 150 million last month and will surely blast him thru the media. I just got back from one of the most exciting hunts ever. I want everyone and especially our kids to have this opportunity. Let's not take a chance on loosing our guns ,our way of life. Talk to your friends and their friends ask them to help. I challenge each of you to ask for help and send donations to the NRA and Trump. Only three weeks left until early voting starts in some states. Please do not look back and say I wish I had done that.

Hitlery, must feel deplorable that's why she used that word, I mean she has a cheating lying husband that loved Monica, she was called before congress and put through the ringer, she's has seizures, can not tell the truth ever, ect. ect. ect. and the never ending list goes on.

The woman needs a mirror!

Yes, but that statement has given the public a glimpse as to who she really is. An elitist that thinks the rules do not apply to her and she looks down her nose at us common folk. Remember her treatment of the military attaches to the white house when Bill was president? Have a look at this site that documents her misdeeds going all the way back

Arkancide

Also have a look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7ANyKS9ueA

If you can find it, and if the deputy is still among the living, look what he has to say when he drove her around when she was the first "lady" (she is far from that). He will give an interesting account of what she REALLY thinks of all of us. I can find the article at the moment but when I do I will try to post it.

Only in the USA. The founder of Black Lives Matter was recently robbed. Now he wants us to provide him with police protection. This administration has invited him to the white house and will probably grant this request. The most recent Wall Street Journal poll has Trump behind by six points. Any ideas on how we can turn this around?

BLACK GUNS MATTER-- Well the debate left no doubt that Hillary is coming for our guns. Please take the time to talk to your friends and their friends. We have got to get out and VOTE.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.