Black guns matter

Thanks Feenix. I also have always remained discreet. This is the first time I have donated to a campaign. This one is just too important and I can not sit on the side lines any longer. Doing so will get us eight more years of Obama on steroids plus the loss of our gun rights. If you agree let's hear from you.

Latest update. Hillary leads by double did gets. Georgia and Arizona are leaning democrat. Fifty established republicans have come out against Trump. Gentlemen, if we do not get off the fence and do our part they are going to win. Good bye to our way of life, our country, and our GUNS !!!!

Politicians don't care about any color of lives. They're primary concern is power.

The 2nd Amendment gives power to the People. That's why a large percentage of politicians will always be trying to take that right away from us.

Every year 14 Million armed citizens of the United States go hunting. That's exponentially larger than any standing military in the world. Our military only has around 1.3 Million. You can see why power hungry politicians don't like the People having firearms.

"We have to cleanse ourselves of Donald Trump" quote from Will Smith
Obama is using executive order to threaten and destroy the gun industry. Will Smith and the liberals that threaten what we love will run right over us if we do not ban together. What a difference it would make if each of those 14 million did the three things I ask.

To engineer40's point, it's much more interesting than that. If you count all of the military active, military reserve and paramilitary forces available to the various nations, the 13.7 million people that hunt of the USA are as large a force as any 2 countries in the world combined have on tap. If you only count active duty military then there are twice as many armed humans in our wild lands annually meaning to hunt as any 4 countries on the world have on tap in their entire combined active duty military forces. That's a lot of potential for irregular warfare.

...every blade of grass.

These stats are very interesting but what good are they? If we let them win the White House. They load the Supreme Court. They open our borders. Plus Syrians pour in. All democratic voters. Conservatives will never win another election. Kiss your country, your way of life, your guns, all GOOD BYE !!!

All those gun owners. What did Obama say about them? They withdraw and cling to their guns. That is what got us eight years of Obama and is going to get us eight years of Hillary.

Obama is using executive order to threaten and destroy the gun industry.

I still don't understand exactly what an Executive Order is?

From what I do know of it, it doesn't seem like it should/could be legal.

When can the President use an Executive Order? IE; under what circumstances is he allowed to?

Does an Executive Order legitimately mean there is no system of checks and balances, but only 1 person making a decision that affects everybody?

I will try. However, I am not an attorney. May be someone will clean this up. Executive Orders are instructions the president gives to his appointed department heads. When given considered law. They are appointed by him and therefore enforce his wishes. These orders tell these department heads how he wants them to handle certain groups or certain situations. These orders can be challenged and over turned under the law. However, our government is so corrupt who knows.

The BIG BIG thing about executive orders are that they are only valid for the term of the president who enacted them. They can be tossed by the next president, or be allowed to stay by the next president. Hillary has stated that she will allow all executive orders made by president Obama to remain if she is elected. It's a great play by the Democrats. Obama makes controversial gun control laws by executive order during his last term. He doesn't care about popularity or consequences at this point, Then Hillary allows the orders to remain and doesn't get blamed for creating them. The Republicans, sadly, are looking pretty stupid these days.

They use this back door strategy to their utmost advantage. These people are geniuses. What a game they play and win!! Anyone else would be in jail. They have us pegged. Obama said gun owners will "with draw and cling to their guns." This helped get us eight years of Obama and is going to get us eight more of Hillary. Why won't one of you commit to doing the three things I ask?????

They use this back door strategy to their utmost advantage. These people are geniuses. What a game they play and win!! Anyone else would be in jail. They have us pegged. Obama said gun owners will "with draw and cling to their guns." This helped get us eight years of Obama and is going to get us eight more of Hillary. Why won't one of you commit to doing the three things I ask?????

I have my friend. :)

I'm right there. NRA Life Member, Vote for Trump, spread the word to vote for Trump, Support local gun shops, ect.ect.

I'm right there. NRA Life Member, Vote for Trump, spread the word to vote for Trump, Support local gun shops, ect.ect.

And don't forget to vote R across the rest of the ballot. We can not afford to allow
hitler-y (if god forbid she wins) a gun control loving House or Senate

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.