Black guns matter

Talk about a loaded thread title. It's a catchy phrase in light of the Black Lives Matter organization. I'd certainly never wear the tee shirt, any more than I'd wear one proclaiming Black Lives Matter or White Lives Matter.

It could **** off a gun owner, and who in their right mind wants to do that? Not me...

Of course the reality is, only accurate guns matter, and that's without regard to color. :)

morning, the only color in this country is being AN AMERICAN. Obama, rev. Jackson and

al sharpton r the curators of black lives matter. all of the killings of police officers

falls on the heads of these few. racism will always b in this country. the only subjects

that matter r AMERICANS. race comes second. black lives matter is a movement

of the liberal party of this country before, during and after this election. if billary

gets in we will see a revolution in this country!!!!! :cool:lightbulbgun)

One has to ask themselves if they are making a productive statement or playing right into the liberal strategy of claiming we are violent and mentally unfit to own firearms.

The only Black gun that matters to me is the one that's ready to go should the sh#t hit the fan.

morning, Judge Nopolotonio on fox news this morning, says the gov. is compiling

a list of gun owners. he said obummer and billary r our worst emenies. both

a totally anti gun. if billary gets into office, the revelation will begun. someone

said I am fueling the fire. ok I will b quiet. when a AFTE agent knocks door???

when the gov. broadcast the taking of all weapons?? it happened in Austrilia,

Germany, what has happened in these countries.

Lastly when bill Clinton was in office the gov. surveyed Marines and were asked

if they would fire on American Citizens. I have proof of this. The Marines

said NNNNOOOOO.:rolleyes:lightbulbgun) I am not fueling a fire, the fire is already burning. think think think

I was stopped at a red light and all of your thoughts ran through my head. I gave the young man a thumbs up and drove on when the light turned green. After thinking about this for several days I should have jumped out and shook his hand. This young man was standing up. Taking a stand. For the constitution and our gun rights. I ask all my friends this. I consider all of you my friends. Therefore, I am asking you. Please join the NRA. If you are a member please make sure your membership is current. Please send in a donation to Donald J. Trump, Trump Tower. You can Google it and get the address. Anything will help. A friend of mine said Trump has plenty of money he did not need to send in anything. I told him it's about standing up. Let us not take any chances. We do not want to look back and say I wish I would have done these things. Together we are strong. Please ask these things of your friends. Hillary is ahead in the polls by ten points and leads in last months donations by ten million. We can not let our country slip away. Thanks

You guys don't believe Hillary's Democrat convention speech? She's not here to take our guns (gag and puke).

All guns matter sounds more productive, but personally I don't want my right to bear arms attatched to the which lives matter debate. I just hope Wikileaks comes through for us. Supposedly there is enough to get Hillary arrested coming soon. The anticipation is killing me.

Can not believe no one has said," You bet geo I'll do it and I'll ask my friends." Latest update. Polls show Hillary leads by 15 points. We can start this thing rolling and turn the tide with enough participation. So please take the time. You have two options.
One that can be an *** One that can not tell the truth
One that wants to cut taxes One that wants to raise taxes
One That supports the blue One that supports black lives matter
One that supports our vets One that lets them die
One that believes in the second amendment One that wants more gun control(no ar's)
Come on let's do this!!!!

All guns matter

Agreed! Having said that, I live in Montana where we don't need a T-shirt (I do occasionally wear my NRA shirt though) to make a statement because everybody knows. :):Dgun)

MT_zpszkqxq8ot.jpg

I try to be as discreet as possible but I respect those that exercise their rights in a peaceful/civil manner. We all have different ways and means in expressing ourselves and the things we believe in.

Cheers!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.