Anyone tell me about Wildlife Technologies Elec Game Caller???

G

I'm thinking about buying one and wondering if asyone has tried it?

Happy Hunting

I hunted over some of the original prototypes for 3 years.

It's a hell of a caller, with a great remote.

But it doesn't live up to most of the claims you hear about it, and it is extremely over priced.

I'd be willing to buy a used one at a reasonable price, But having talked to the company's owner, I'd never buy a new one out of fear of putting a single dime in his pocket.

I've had a couple of JS 512's and consider them the best electronic call on the market. ( have you noticed how many companies are trying to copy their design?) The next caller I buy will most likely be the JS 612, it has auto reverse, very handy when calling for lion or bear.

Tim

Can't answer on deer but if it works like it does on Moose you will have a heck of a time trying to figure out witch you want to shoot. Last year I was working up on the white and the gide that works the area new i had the system because i use it with wolves and coyotes he had a person that needed a tag filled and asked me if i would try and call in a Moose we called in three two 55 and one 59 the gide went and bought a system for him self.

I have never had to try and talk some in to a system they hunt with me and we get a few coyotes and they go and get one that is as honest as i can be about it and no i don't get paid by the company LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
grin.gif
grin.gif
but what ever you get make sure it will hold up in all weather and it has a warenty that is good I have never had a problem with my Wildlife Tec. systems and I use mine 9 months a year I am flying out the end of next week and will be back in Nov, Good luck with what ever you get. >>Coyote Slayer
wink.gif

I use the system all the time I have two of the models they put the JS model to shame try using a plastic case at -40 and see how fast you have parts and peaces the remote has one best line of site out there a even 4 miles do you need that NO!!!! but if it works that far you know it will make out to 50 yards. I have the best rifles i can buy the best glass i can buy so why not the best sound system all the calls are recored live is it a cheep system no around 1100 or a bit more i guess it depends on what sounds you get but like everything else you can add sounds when you need to or have money they will hold 5 times the sounds than a JS or Fox pro or any other on the market and top quality sound never had a problem with mine and that is down past -50 and as high as 85.

As far as the owner of the company make up your owen mind I really like the guy some don't that is there choice does he cut deals No and neather do others I remember just a while back when Darryl asked the guy from horus vision about checking out the company and scopes I had allready talked to the guy and then was talking to Darryl about it for over a few months and I got nothing to check nor did I ask out and he never did answer Darryl that I know of so I am not going to look at the product due to his un willing ness to give something on a see if you like it frist deal and some of these scopes make niteforce look cheep.

All i can say is try it your self i was glad i did he has every sound a coyote makes along with other critters too have not found a sound that did not work sorry for being long winded>> Coyote Slayer

I paid off mine with 4 wolves with a lot left over that simple and a moose every year is worth the price to me that is my two cents Have a great day >>Coyote Slayer
smile.gif
smile.gif

These callers are great. I have called in crows, raven, moose, coyote and deer.

I recently talked to one of the representives and they are introduces 2 smaller models of the KAS 2030 and have reduce the price from 850 down to 490-690 for the 3 different sizes. Plus they are offered more calles than originally.

can get 40, 50, 60 calls based on the model choses.

website is www.wildlifetech.com

I have one... Works great, but never tried on deer. Has good remote range, I like to set caller under a dead tree about 400 yards away and pick crows off with my 17 rem. It's a hoot!!! I can usually kill 3 to 4 till I have to move to next spot.

Back to your question IMO they are the best call made. Would I buy another? NO! I don't get to hunt enough to justify spending that much money. If you hunt a lot this is the caller for you. As for the man that sells them he has always been very nice, and helpful to me. Hope that helped. If you want to ask anything else PM me.

Check out the Foxpro game calls also before you purchase. They may have a model that suits your needs a little better. Mine is irreplaceable.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.