Anybody used/tried Froglube products?

They support the troops! They sent my platoon a case of it when we were in Afghanistan. One tub is about $25 and lasts forever. We used it on all of our crew served weapon systems. It was awesome. Dirt, powder residue, grease would not stick to it. No issues with the weapon's performance either. I highly recommend it.

They support the troops! They sent my platoon a case of it when we were in Afghanistan. One tub is about $25 and lasts forever. We used it on all of our crew served weapon systems. It was awesome. Dirt, powder residue, grease would not stick to it. No issues with the weapon's performance either. I highly recommend it.

Cool, that's really nice to know, esp. from real world application down range.

Thanks for sharing and of course for your service to our country.

Cheers!

Ed

I've used it for about 3 years. Perfect for glocks that don't need to be run wet. Actually it's great on every firearm I have used it on, from 1911s to ar's.

I've used it for about 3 years. Perfect for glocks that don't need to be run wet. Actually it's great on every firearm I have used it on, from 1911s to ar's.

Excellent! I might have to order more then, I ordered the 8 oz to try.

To be honest, I have never heard of it until it I got the recommendation from my suppressor manufacturer.

Many thanks. Cheers!

Ed

Cheers to you as well Ed! Let us know how you like it. 8 oz with last a long time for most folks, although I know most of us on here aren't like most, lol....

Cheers to you as well Ed! Let us know how you like it. 8 oz with last a long time for most folks, although I know most of us on here aren't like most, lol....

Aye Sir, will do! Thanks to Amazon, just got it tonight ...

Y_zpspe9wg8xa.jpg

Cheers!

Ed

One of the keys to frog lube is to be sure you thoroughly clean/degrease all the old oil, grease and other residue off the firearm before you apply Frog lube. Now get that hairdryer out and lube away!!

Great stuff. I've used it for several years now. Started using it when I hunted in the Everglades and now in Alaska. I also use the paste FrogLube for my flintlock patch lube.

One of the keys to frog lube is to be sure you thoroughly clean/degrease all the old oil, grease and other residue off the firearm before you apply Frog lube. Now get that hairdryer out and lube away!!

Copy that, thanks again!

Great stuff. I've used it for several years now. Started using it when I hunted in the Everglades and now in Alaska. I also use the paste FrogLube for my flintlock patch lube.

Sounds like a winner, many thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.