Any recommended gun safes? Liberty Revere 72 vs Cannon Wide Body 64??

Overall do you like the wide body? I am strongly considering it. We will see if any of these safe's offer a Memorial Day sale, I would assume they will and that is probably a good time to buy.
Yes it's been a good safe for me , I like the layout of the interior the pockets on the doors etc. also the outlets inside But I did install a motion sensor light that comes on automatically

If you have one near you check Tractor Supply for prices as well as Rural King
The Cannons at Tractor Supply seem to have better reviews than the Cannons at Rural King, seems odd.

The Cannons at Tractor Supply seem to have better reviews than the Cannons at Rural King, seems odd.

Read the reviews,could be delivery problem like dropped.

I have the canon 64! It's good For the price you pay. There are a lot of better safes out there. But at 3-4 times the price.
One thing I want to tell everyone, the canon 64, if yiu are lucky you can put 30 scoped rifles. That's it.
I like it for what it is. An enhanced rifle cabinet with some fire protection and deterrence for simple thieves. With my camera and alarm, police will be there before they get in.

I have the canon 64! It's good For the price you pay. There are a lot of better safes out there. But at 3-4 times the price.
One thing I want to tell everyone, the canon 64, if yiu are lucky you can put 30 scoped rifles. That's it.
I like it for what it is. An enhanced rifle cabinet with some fire protection and deterrence for simple thieves. With my camera and alarm, police will be there before they get in.
Which Cannon 64? It looks like the quality varies greatly between which company sells them

6930F0D9-2CFC-41A0-9383-C2508A57A913.jpeg

Overall do you like the wide body? I am strongly considering it. We will see if any of these safe's offer a Memorial Day sale, I would assume they will and that is probably a good time to buy.
Father in law has a wide body Cannon. Its one of their larger ones. If not bolted down it will tip over when the door swings open. Luckily it was stopped by the door hitting the carpeted floor and stuck like a prop. Had it been concrete or hard type service he would have been squished against the wall behind him as the door would have closed or fully opened allowing it to fall. He was unhappy to say the least, and yes he agreed my advice to always bolt it down was valid.

Funny! You showed that a few times before! The self defense firearms are on me not in the safe!
There's always a firearm on me near me within reach I just rely on my dogs to help me they're a big part of my security system early warning system and I'm proud of them so this is just one of my favorite Memes I do like to throw it around

My .02 worth. Don't get an electronic lock. I had the battery keypad go out on a bulldog safe and it cost me $650.00 to get it open and swapped out for a manual lock. Could have replaced the safe for that cost but it was still $450.00 to get it open. I didn't want to try to cut it myself and damage what was inside.

+1 on multiple smaller safes, put them where they can't be turned onto their backs, bolt to floor & walls, try to put in tight space where they can't use a 6ft pinch bar on the doors. I had mine tied together with 1/4" bar stock welded across the tops and bottoms. Now if they want to turn them or take them, they have to deal with 3 at a time

A buddy of mine has a picture taped to the door of his safe with a 5lb folgers can full of pyrodex sitting open on the floor of the safe with a little sign that says "use caution when cutting or torching".....is it really in there? I wouldn't want to gamble on it!