another accurate brass update

davewilson

it's been three weeks since Jonathan said i was to receive some of his brass.i wish i could tell you what it looked like, but i have none to report about.has anyone from this board ever seen any of his brass?

Nope ,

I did not expect to either. Nor did my hopes rise very high . Reasonable questions were ignored , common sense advice regarding a commercial venture of this sort went begging .

The internet is full of con games . Those that use it know this and those that want to use it to the benefit of their new company need to know this and act / respond accordingly to questios regarding their business/ product .

With " buyer beware " being the reigning philosohy regarding business transactions the burden is ,and should be ,on the seller to establish his credentials as a reliable merchant . None of this was done in my opinion .

I really would have liked to have Lapua grade brass for the price of winchester but as I think on it I also would like to be able to turn lead into gold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim B.

I have no way of knowing what was promised to any individuals, only what Jonathan has posted on this forum, like brass production in mid-June. If brass made it off the production line in mid-June, and it got shipped reasonably soon thereafter, it should be arriving any day now. I have not run out of patience but I have to say that not much has been done to squelch my original skepticism. Might be a good time for Jonathan to step up to the plate with an update of his own...
Festus

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.