Accurate Brass Poll

Jimm, this is nothing against your post, you were the last person to type so I relplied on yours, i thought your response was rather polite /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Why is this guy getting burned so quick. No one has seen any proof either way so why shoot him in the back of the head before you hear the case!!!

We have seen this crap happen before about a year ago with the Wildcat bullet posts. Here was a hell of a nice guy offering a new product in a realm of established big dogs and instead of taking him at his word and pitching out a little trust a lot of people lit their torches and tried to string him up!!!

Back then we didnt know if Richard made a hell of a product and a few of us trusted in him and showed the world what his products can do. Not me, I cant hit the ground with my hat in 3 tries lately /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When you are a new guy pitching a product in a market that is dominated by big dogs and you consumers are very dedicated people it is hard.

Richard never posts here anymore, and now it seems like another guy is being chased away. WHY!!!!!

I'll tell ya what. I dont make crap for a living, for the past year i have saved all of my money to take my wife on a vacation and the rest goes to some crazy SOB in Montana. Despite all of that I can still spare 40 bucks or so to try on a new product.

If all of this is a lie then sorry but I see no need to cut this ol boys throat before we hear the final verdict.

take it easy
steve

Hey Jonathan, right here right now put me in my place.
You state your brass is better than laupua, and have had a few request to elaborate, please do!!! I just dont take real kindly to businesses commin onto a hobby forum and basically selling brass and making claims and not backing them up. I could not find 1 bit of substantial info that you have posted. As stated earlier, I get the impression you are a salesman and not holding the info to back up your claims.
People love to have input and i am sure many would thank you for that. Im ready to apologize if you want to back up your claims like you should have done a while ago when asked.

[ QUOTE ]

We have seen this crap happen before about a year ago with the Wildcat bullet posts. Here was a hell of a nice guy offering a new product in a realm of established big dogs and instead of taking him at his word and pitching out a little trust a lot of people lit their torches and tried to string him up!!!

Back then we didnt know if Richard made a hell of a product and a few of us trusted in him and showed the world what his products can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Richard sends out samples of his bullets for you to try before you buy, and on top of that there were a few people that posted up not just how well they shot, but also how great it is to deal with Richard. I think it is fair to do the same thing with a brass company that most (if not all) of us have not heard of since the company has not dealt with the public directly.
Maybe there is another way to evaluate the brass without samples being sent. They already make military brass - what headstamp do they use? I'm sure there is someone that has some once fired surplus brass from them in whatever caliber. This could be used for evaluation. Or instead of waiting for the wildcat calibers to be made, send some samples of the military brass out to a few of the users here that have the equipment and experience to properly evaluate it (not me as I don't have the equipment or experience to evaluate it).

I don't make a ton of money either, and I'm sure not going to drop $75+ to find out what their brass is like without hearing from other peoples experience first.

Not in reply to anybody but being as I don't work for a living I can just spend my time however I choose. I don't particularly have any issue in this whole discussion being as Norma and Lapua fullfill my needs. I am just not that good at reloading and shooting that I would know a silk purse from a sow's ear.

Companies that manufacture things have facilities for doing so. If you go see Doc Ed he has a "shop" for fixing your gun. He can show you targets. There are pictures of his guns winning. You can find his (or his wifes) name all over the internet. If you go see Clay Spencer he has a "shop" for building you a barrel. People know him. His barrels are known. If you go see Kirby he has a "shop". People see his guns and people report back on his guns. Manufacturing brass for the military requires a "facility and a company". Military has "specifications" for brass. Military has "contracts" . All of this requires there to be some organized group of indiviuals called a Company. Companies have Tax ID #s Companies are registered with a state. There should be some evidence that this company exists. People should have done business with them or they should be somewhere out in the public

Making brass that is better than the best currently made at prices that are lower than currently charged by companies that have been producing brass in volume is a significant under taking.

Robbor, I never recieved your email. I mentioned in my last post that I would like to send your some of the 221 fireball next week.

???

I did not request any.
The only thing I would like to see is you elaborating in detail on specifically how your brass is better than laupua.

Robbor, If you do not want any samples to examine for yourself, then please withhold your childish comments.

If I'm merely a "salesman" as you say then what good would my words do.

I am offering to send you actual brass to see, touch, feel, cut in half or whatever you desire....But, you refuse - WHY?

And I applaud your last repsonse that you didn't "request" any. I know you didn't, I offered it to you. Great attempt at a twist.

Dave Wilson was suspect as well, he obviously still is, however, he promptly sent me an email when I offered to send him some brass and he is man enough to hold off on negative comments until he receives the brass.

My offer stands - email me and I'll send you brass.

You win, I'm done. This poor horse is dead and I'm still whipping it. My bad!
And PS, I have no idea who Dave is and do not normally pay any attention to the name info is posted under, rather the quality of the info itself. If I and I alone insulted you above and beyond, I APOLOGISE!!! I am nothing,if not honest. It is one of many things I have great pride in.
Good Luck Johnathan.
Sincerely, Rob Olling

Lerch,

You are the man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I am the worlds worst about sniffing skunk and going after shark. !! No one here has given " Jonathan " more grief than should be expected for the claims he is making / offering .

Let me back up a bit ,

Jonathan , Godspeed in your brass manufacturing endeavour .

Money is the object of your quest , that is a capitalistic given ,on your side here , please dont misunderstand,

So............ why are you not offering the most used brass that there is?

You have chosen not to respond to me

Probably cuz I am related to folks that live in Alambama /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Jimm B.

Jonathan,

If what the above poster said is true, and you do have 223 and 308 brass, please send me some to try. Production run, nothing handpicked...

Address is in the link in my sig line.

Also, if you have anything in 6BR or 6.5-284/284 let me now...

Thanks,
Jason

[ QUOTE ]
Jonathan,

If what the above poster said is true, and you do have 223 and 308 brass, please send me some to try. Production run, nothing handpicked...

Address is in the link in my sig line.

Also, if you have anything in 6BR or 6.5-284/284 let me now...

Thanks,
Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

buffalobob:

I wondered when someone was going to say something. I was always a little skeptical and just waited and watched. When the last posts were made about this subject I know that Accurate Brass was on and viewing the posts at least on 3 or 4 different occasions. He never replied nor posted so that pretty much told me what the story was.

If it sounds too good to be true............it probably is.

I'll just have to suffer along with my old worn out Lapua, Norma and Rem brass. Sure hope I get buy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Brown Truck has 200 pieces of Nosler 300 RUM brass on its way to me as we speak. I gave up quite a while ago....

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.