Accurate Brass Poll

I voted ( 221 FB, 260 Rem 338 Lapua and Other)based on your assurance that your brass is as good as or better than Lapua (I am a little skepticle on that).
I would also like to see 8mm Rem Mag basic brass for 7mm STW, and 378 Weatherby basic brass for 30-378 & 338-378.
I load for all the above but my biggest desire is for quality brass for the 7mm STW but I would rather have the 8mm Rem Mag brass so I would end up with a thicker neck wall to better fit factory chambers.
Anyone who is really concerned about brass quality and accuracy is not going to care if they need to do a little forming.

Voted for 300 RUM, so that I can turn it into 338 EDGE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Since I don't own any of the calibers listed, I had to vote "OTHER". I want some 308 and 300WM brass, at least until I can afford a 6BR Improved or 243AI.

You have polled us already and received pages of input.
I have yet to hear of anyone receiving your brass.
I think you should send someone some brass to critique.
I would never spend any money on an unknown brass company who's claims are not backed up by numberious unbiased parties. You claim better than Laupua, prove it!!!
If you are the manufacture and are making the claims,
used hard data. Unless you just think your brass is shinier???

How about something in the 30-06 family. There are many reloading for the 25-06, 6.5-06, 270, 30-06, 338-06.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.